• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DapperDan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2016
    Southern Indiana
    Glock 27. Picked up a Blackhawk iwb holster yesterday and am pretty pleased with it. Didn't know how comfortable it would be since the 27 has a decent thickness, but it's not bad at all

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    Been carrying a Glock 27 loaded with Speed Gold Dot 165 grain HP in a TT Gunleather OWB holster for about 6 months now and am pretty happy with it, its a easy carrying tool. Getting ready to put some Troglow HiViz sights on it to help my old eyes out :D

Litebow

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2012
    Near Avon
    Previously posted I carried a snub nose 38. Picked up a S&W 9mm Shield a couple weeks ago. Love it. Easy to carry, conceal, and fun to shoot to boot.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I've been changing up my carry routine lately. I love 1911s, but lately, have come to doubt whether I could reliably sweep the safety off in every situation. Until I can regain confidence in that, I've gone back to carrying either the G23, G21, G27 or CZ 40P, none of which are equipped with a safety. I'll still carry the 1911s in low threat environments, like around the house or when visiting family, but otherwise, I'll be going safetyless when out and about.

Top Bottom