• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Colt has authorized the reproduction of models 1903 and 1908, in .32acp and .380acp respectively.
    I'll have one of both someday.

The lever-action .327 fed/mag is also a HUGE dream of mine.
    Henry, are you listening?

Send Anthony Imperato an e-mail. It may or may not be feasible to manufacture, but he WILL listen to you.

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    How about a new production revolver that closes the cylinder gap (like the old mosin revolvers)
    ... and then put a suppressor on it.
    ... also, make it in 10mm/.40 just for fun

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    This thread is about handguns, but there isn't really a handgun that I can think of that I want but isn't made.

What I DO want is an M1-A in .300 WSM.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Not wishing for a gun that has never been made to be produced, only for one that was discontinued to be resurrected: the entire Smith & Wesson third generation autopistol line, especially the 1000 series.
    I have one, so the revival of the line would undoubtedly decrease the collector value of my 1006, but I'll never sell mine, and I want these excellent guns brought back so that more people can get a chance to own such superb guns.

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    Not wishing for a gun that has never been made to be produced, only for one that was discontinued to be resurrected: the entire Smith & Wesson third generation autopistol line, especially the 1000 series.
    I have one, so the revival of the line would undoubtedly decrease the collector value of my 1006, but I'll never sell mine, and I want these excellent guns brought back so that more people can get a chance to own such superb guns.

I'll agree with that!
    Think of what they could charge for them (all steel, probably $800-1000), and I bet they would STILL sell them as fast as they could make 'em.
    Since they're so invested in polymer, which is cheaper and gives higher ROI, I'm not sure if we'll see the return of those awesome guns. ... but here's hoping!

whiteoak

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2015
    In The Whiteoaks
    Colt to start making Python's Diamond Back's and Detective Specials again. My dream gun from Colt? How about a Python in 5 shot .44special or 45acp? Or a Detective Special in 5 shot chambered in 40S&W?

bobjones223

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Noblesville, IN
    Ok.....I want NAA to make the little 22mag revolver with a 16.5" barrel and a under folding stock to I can use it as a back packing/survival gun! It would be low weight and come with a 22lr/22mag option. The shorter action length of the revolver would allow you to get it to the minimum size before it becomes an ATF item while still giving you multiple shots faster than a bolt action.:dunno:

I know it is not a handgun but it is still a gun I would like to see made.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Colt has authorized the reproduction of models 1903 and 1908, in .32acp and .380acp respectively.
    I'll have one of both someday.

The lever-action .327 fed/mag is also a HUGE dream of mine.
    Henry, are you listening?

An old Winchester model 92 in 32-20 should take you up to and beyond 327 mag velocity. I've picked up some 100 grain jacket bullets for mine and will see how they do. Rifle made in 1906.

Top Bottom