• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    K frame 2.5 and 3 in bbl. 357 mag, round butt, blue and stainless. No lock preferred, or put the lock back in the carry case(loose to fit between cylinder and crane).

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    One with 100% reliable "owner only" fire controls that can only be controlled and fired by me.

Thanks for the post Mrs. Clinton.:n00b:

I knew there had to one that couldn't resist...

Ignoring the politics of it, why wouldn't I want a handgun that I knew would always fire when I pulled the trigger but wouldn't fire when the eight year old girl that removed it from my holster tried to fire it?

This is a fantasy thread, so I can make a fantasy wish.

:twocents:

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Fantasy?!?!?!? But I want the phazer, Winona, and the 40W plasma rifle...:(

How about weapons that won't let democrats fire them, the 'mass shootings' would disappear.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    So the Kahr TP9?

Yep, exactly. Only made by Glock with the Glock trigger. That way it's compatible with the spare parts I have for the other Glocks and has the trigger I've been shooting since the early 90's.

I have a Kahr P9 and have carried it in the summer for many years. I just don't care for the long trigger. I watched a TP9 in the classifieds earlier this year with great interest. The price kept coming down and I almost jumped on it several times. It had everything I was looking for in the size I wanted. I just didn't want that trigger any more. I finally settled on a PPS M2 to replace the P9 and love it. If Glock ever makes a TP9 clone I'll have a couple. Sadly I don't see that happening without another federal capacity limit. A lot of nice, compact guns were born out of the first Clinton AWB, I don't want it to take another one for newer designs again.

The trend now seems to be either full size double stack duty guns, just as thick 2 finger grip compact versions, or micro pocket guns. Those that want a very thin & light gun that you can get a full grip on have little options. The TP9 is a good one (if you like the trigger).

dbrier

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 17, 2008
    Indianapolis IN
    I really want Smith and Wesson .22 revolver with a 4-5" barrel, 8-10 round capacity that isn't too heavy. The 63-4 with a 5" barrel would be perfect if they still made them. Something without the lock would be even better.
    The 617 is a really heavy gun for a .22, so I really don't want that one.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    The 12 gauge auto-loader (SPAS-12).
    The .45 long slide with laser sighting.
    Phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range.
    The Uzi 9 millimeter.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I'll agree with that!
    Think of what they could charge for them (all steel, probably $800-1000), and I bet they would STILL sell them as fast as they could make 'em.
    Since they're so invested in polymer, which is cheaper and gives higher ROI, I'm not sure if we'll see the return of those awesome guns. ... but here's hoping!

And if that dream were ever to come true when pigs fly they should do the 6906 like the rest of the 06's all stainless. I wonder who was the brain dead idiot who decided to deviate from the norm on that one. I would love to see an updated 3906 with 5in barrel and some decent adj sights. Till then my collection will slowly grow as well as the spare parts and mags I can snatch up.

Top Bottom