• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pinger5560

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 1, 2016
    Columbia City
    Another good old Colt revolver would be great, something like a 45 auto revolver designed off the old Colt peacemaker but with some modern twists like DA/SA
    Also more carry friendly hammer fired 9mm pistols, all these polymer striker fired pistols all to me are starting to look the same. I miss shooting my dad's S&W 459.
    I know that there are a few on the market still but that's a few. Sig, CZ & others but nothing like the old school 80's hammer fired pistols that where built like tanks.

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    I wished there's a top break action revolver like the S&W Model 3 Schofield but with double action...that's pretty much it. Build it with more modern materials, make the break action stronger, but keep it pretty much the same. Oh and have it at least available in more common calibers like .44, .45, .357. Etc

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    I've always wondered why no one like Glock or S&W makes a full size .380 fighting gun. I know some ladies that would love to have one with a 4" barrel and a double Stack capacity.

My wife has the Sig Sauer P250 in .380. 15 rounds. 3.5" barrel.

Shoots like a .22.

For me, I just want my Sig P232 in 9mm. I want something that exact size and weight and THICKNESS that is DA/SA, hammer fired with no safety. NOT made of polymer.

WEB

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2010
    Carmel
    I would like to see the HK P7 brought back into production, with more capacity.
    Accurate, safe, simple controls

10mmfan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 24, 2013
    Oh I got a whole list of guns I wish existed . 1- Ruger Blackhawk bisley .357 frame in .22lr .22mag and .17 hmr.
    2-6 shot L frame unfluted cylinder no lock in .41 mag. 3-FN FNX with steel frame with no decocker just a safety and a single action only trigger group. Ruger Gp-100 in 22 mag, 22lr and 17 hmr with 6 shot cylinder. glock pistols with full size frame but shorter barrel and slide similar to a springfield xd 3.8 on the full capacity size frame. That is my wish list for now, at least for handguns.

jstory

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2015
    Wabash
    Been looking at a 1911 in .22 lately for some reason. Started thinking it would be cool to have one in .22 mag.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Isn't what the Coonan is?

Not sure it truly qualifies. Don't know about the details of the action and has a pivoting trigger. How much JMB DNA is needed to be a 'true' 1911? Don't think there is much parts commonality but truthfully have not handled one and have only admired them from afar

May need to get one one of these days as they keep floating about in my subconscious

BFR50-110

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 19, 2015
    Montgomery County
    Not sure it truly qualifies. Don't know about the details of the action and has a pivoting trigger. How much JMB DNA is needed to be a 'true' 1911? Don't think there is much parts commonality but truthfully have not handled one and have only admired them from afar

May need to get one one of these days as they keep floating about in my subconscious

I have a Coonan Classic and it isn't 100% a 1911, from what I understand it shares some similarities with the Browing Hi-Power while being primarily based on the 1911. Personally I really like the trigger and it is definitely one of the most fun guns to shoot. Mine has been 100% reliable with factory .357 magnum loads thus far. I highly recommend them.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Yeah, they have everything that piques my interest; highly functional, unusual but not totally weird caliber and damn good looking

8+1mm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2013
    Laconia
    I have a Coonan Classic and it isn't 100% a 1911, from what I understand it shares some similarities with the Browing Hi-Power while being primarily based on the 1911. Personally I really like the trigger and it is definitely one of the most fun guns to shoot. Mine has been 100% reliable with factory .357 magnum loads thus far. I highly recommend them.

I have the Coonan Classic also and Love lt ,shoots like a 1911 and FUN to shoot !!

Top Bottom