• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chris S

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2016
    Chesterton
    I like the idea of the pmr20 compact - I know i started this thread about handguns but I would love to see a pmr30 carbine. coonan in 41 mag would be a must have.

WebHobbit

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    Spencer County
    Single stack Glock 19 the thickness of the 43. Maybe an M&P the same way.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I got a LONG list:

Colt Detective Special stainless steel (new production)
    S&W Shield with matte or shiny stainless steel slide (no black finish)
    striker fired pistol with an aluminum frame/stainless slide (why does this not exist?)
    Single Stack Glock 19
    S&W single stack 10mm striker fired with 5 inch barrel
    Ruger Bisley Blackhawk 5 inch barrel stainless .44 Magnum (regular production please!)
    Ruger GP100 stainless 5 shot .44 Magnum
    S&W Centennial Stainless Steel (frame and slide)3 inch full lug barrel 9mm no Hillary Hole (regular production please)
    S&W Centennial Stainless Steel (frame and slide)3 inch full lug barrel .38 no Hillary Hole (regular production please)
    S&W k-frame round butt Stainless Steel (frame and slide)3 inch full lug barrel 9mm no Hillary Hole (regular production please)
    S&W k-frame round butt Stainless Steel (frame and slide)3 inch full lug barrel .38 no Hillary Hole (regular production please)
    Ruger Bearcat Sheriff's Model stainless steel .22 Magnum
    S&W medium frame polymer/stainless striker fired single stack 9mm with 4-5 inch barrel 9mm (would probably be around a 10 shot magazine?)
    Ruger Bisley Super Blackhawk Hunter stainless .44 Magnum with 6 inch barrel
    Springfield Armory single stack xDm 4.5 inch barrel compact frame 9mm

non handguns:

Daniel Defense "Build a Rifle" to return to their website! (has been shut down for months and months)
    Springfield Armory MIA SOCOM 16 all in stainless steel (not just barrel) and a choice of different length of pulls & soft rubber butt pads

When you are a short man with proportionally small hands and short arms you find yourself wishing for a lot of guns that don't quite exist!

Last edited:

10mmMarc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 16, 2015
    Greenwood
    I wish Colt would still make the double action revolvers like the detective special, King Cobra, Python and the Anaconda.
    I have always thought they made a mistake by dropping these.

Chris S

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2016
    Chesterton
    webhobbit - nice list. I like really like the idea of the aluminum/steel striker fired pistol and the striker fired 10mm s&w. Seems a thin glock 19 is a popular request. When springfield mad the 4.0 xds, it seemed like the gun world questioned the reason for that offering. A thin glock 19 would be very similar.

Tomahawkman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Aug 7, 2014
    Hamilton County
    webhobbit - nice list. I like really like the idea of the aluminum/steel striker fired pistol and the striker fired 10mm s&w. Seems a thin glock 19 is a popular request. When springfield mad the 4.0 xds, it seemed like the gun world questioned the reason for that offering. A thin glock 19 would be very similar.

yes it is a simliar request, but Im not crazy over the asthetics of the XD guns so I think a single stack 19 would be awesome because I just like glocks that much more than whats out there.

WebHobbit

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    Spencer County
    Well here is the "dirty little secret" about the XDs line -because it retains the grip safety of the XD and xDM it's trigger reach isn't MUCH closer at all then the standard xDM. The grip has to have that hollow space to house the depressed grip safety. This isn't a problem for most people with average sized hands/fingers as their reason for wanting the single stack is for concealment (flatness). My reason for wanting a single-stack is so I can grip the gun without "fudging the grip" (not aligning with the forearm properly).

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    How about a full size or CCO sized 1911 in .380. I know it sounds like sacrilege, but when .22lr is unavailable and you are looking for a reloadable plinking round, .380 is about as cheap a center fire round as you can reload for.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Simple blow back .32ACP with 6" barrel pinned to the frame, swap out springs and a nice light crisp trigger.

jstory

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2015
    Wabash
    Beretta 84 with a frame mounted safety and no magazine disconnect. They actually do make one, but its a Taurus PT58. Sadly, they are few and far between for one that this like new. The ones that I have found were very expensive.

I guess they do make the pistol I wish they made, they just don't make it anymore...

BluePig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Middlebury
    Wish Beretta would bring back the Model 86, but in 9mm.
    Seems like anyone who has one tends to keep them.
    I also think the tip up barrel is very good for people who have problems racking a slide.
    Older people seem to appreciate this feature.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I love my P226 Legion SAO, but I would love to have a P229 version. I think Sig is missing out on an opportunity, especially if it were an SAS version.

Top Bottom