• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Pretty popular YouTuber. Likely have seen him in video when searching for hunting/outdoor video. YouTube suggests his vids quite a bit. Pretty sure he was featured on Tucker Carlson a few months ago. Don't remember the context.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Pretty popular YouTuber. Likely have seen him in video when searching for hunting/outdoor video. YouTube suggests his vids quite a bit. Pretty sure he was featured on Tucker Carlson a few months ago. Don't remember the context.

He had two strokes, suspected to be caused by consuming too many energy drinks.

what a sad situation, we watched him pretty regularly over here. I don’t want to turn this into a political / health debate. BUT he was a household name for us we watched every single video as a family, then He pushed HARD for vaccines when that was a thing. Now what your thoughts on that are is up to you just throwing it out there.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    what a sad situation, we watched him pretty regularly over here. I don’t want to turn this into a political / health debate. BUT he was a household name for us we watched every single video as a family, then He pushed HARD for vaccines when that was a thing. Now what your thoughts on that are is up to you just throwing it out there.

That's very interesting. I remembered your recommending the guy in another thread a while back.

Vaccine >>> stroke? Hmmm.... :scratch:

It is the first time I have heard a reference to energy drinks and stroke also. :dunno:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    That's very interesting. I remembered your recommending the guy in another thread a while back.

It is the first time I have heard a reference to energy drinks and stroke also. :dunno:
    I would suggest the energy drink is a distraction if he is a vaxxer.

This is the first time I have heard of energy drinks creating a stroke risk, but I have heard of MANY health issues caused by the jab.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.

Overconsumption of energy drinks is strongly correlated with stroke in otherwise young and healthy people who have no preexisting conditions. This has been known for a while now.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Overconsumption of energy drinks is strongly correlated with stroke in otherwise young and healthy people who have no preexisting conditions. This has been known for a while now.

Also a very strong correlation between jab and stroke in seemingly healthy younger individuals and not one mention of that ?

I enjoyed his content family friendly. But after he went on his vax rant everything he did really started to bother me. Then I started noticing little things he does, like a lot of virtue signaling.

A moment that really stands out and bothered me a lot…… a person wrote into him that was knocking on deaths door. Saying how one of his greatest regrets was never going fishing on a certain body of water in Alaska. This man (robert Arrington aka deer meat for dinner a millionaire) TALKED about this person and his wish to fish this certain area and I thought wow he is talking about this guy for the last 10 minutes so cool he is going to take him fishing there!!!! At the end he said “this cast is for you” and that was it…….. might seem petty? I don’t know but if I was that guy watching tv I would be a little irked and I was for him.

Maybe you’d have to watch the episode to get the feeling I got from it. My recalling of this incident is not verbatim just really rubbed me the wrong way. I know I am in no position to tell someone how to spend their own money…. But it seemed he used the guys story to gain viewership or moral points. (Which translate into more money for him)

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012

Pretty strange someone remembering something I said I need you to come talk to my wife and children……..

Edit: I would never wish this on anyone and I feel terrible this happened to him and his family. And I would still recommend him to novice outdoorsmen, we still turn it on from time to time but not like before

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I’m fine with people having their opinions, I’m even fine if someone decided to get the jab because they felt it was best for them. I draw the line at someone, especially someone with access to lots of people via some form of media, strongly urging people to get the vaccine, or still clinging to the mask bull****. I just cannot patronize “those” kind of people, no matter what their talent is.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    Also a very strong correlation between jab and stroke in seemingly healthy younger individuals and not one mention of that ?

I enjoyed his content family friendly. But after he went on his vax rant everything he did really started to bother me. Then I started noticing little things he does, like a lot of virtue signaling.

A moment that really stands out and bothered me a lot…… a person wrote into him that was knocking on deaths door. Saying how one of his greatest regrets was never going fishing on a certain body of water in Alaska. This man (robert Arrington aka deer meat for dinner a millionaire) TALKED about this person and his wish to fish this certain area and I thought wow he is talking about this guy for the last 10 minutes so cool he is going to take him fishing there!!!! At the end he said “this cast is for you” and that was it…….. might seem petty? I don’t know but if I waApples and oranges. Hundreds of millions of people got vaccinated

A moment that really stands out and bothered me a lot…… a person wrote into him that was knocking on deaths door. Saying how one of his greatest regrets was never going fishing on a certain body of water in Alaska. This man (robert Arrington aka deer meat for dinner a millionaire) TALKED about this person and his wish to fish this certain area and I thought wow he is talking about this guy for the last 10 minutes so cool he is going to take him fishing there!!!! At the end he said “this cast is for you” and that was it…….. might seem petty? I don’t know but if I was that guy watching tv I would be a little irked and I was for him.

Maybe you’d have to watch the episode to get the feeling I got from it. My recalling of this incident is not verbatim just really rubbed me the wrong way. I know I am in no position to tell someone how to spend their own money…. But it seemed he used the guys story to gain viewership or moral points. (Which translate into more money for him)
    Apples and oranges. Hundreds of millions of people got vaccinated so you can find a handful of anything that you can blame on the vaccine if you want. I’m not going to debate this point because I don’t really care.

Probably only a few tens of thousands of people who drink energy drinks to excess and there’s a very provable physiological result that happens to a high number of them, of which stroke is a strong possibility, especially with repeated dosing.

If all this thread is going to be is a political shitpile then I’m out. It’s why I stay out of the politics forums.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Apples and oranges. Hundreds of millions of people got vaccinated so you can find a handful of anything that you can blame on the vaccine if you want. I’m not going to debate this point because I don’t really care.

Probably only a few tens of thousands of people who drink energy drinks to excess and there’s a very provable physiological result that happens to a high number of them, of which stroke is a strong possibility, especially with repeated dosing.

If all this thread is going to be is a political shitpile then I’m out. It’s why I stay out of the politics forums.

My very first post on this thread was simply pointing something out. And people engaged and you offered more information. I am simply having a conversation with those that would like to have a conversation again not trying to make this political? Even though politics has nothing to do with health……. Really getting off into the weeds now. I am also not interested in arguing. Have a good day sir. No harm intended.

Hawkeye7br

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2015
    Terre Haute
    Agree. One of the first things I was told after my first heart stent. Ditto for my oldest daughter, she turned 46 a month ago and went to hospital the next day. No more energy drinks.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    Do we know what the supposed culprit is in energy drinks that is the health question? Is it the caffeine?

Mostly the caffeine in very high doses. But a lot of them have other stimulants that can have a synergistic effect. It’s possible to get sensitized to them. We’re talking mostly people who are slamming them, 2-3 in short order. Like anything, moderation is key. Most people can handle one occasionally.

You used to be able to buy pure caffeine powder too, but people were screwing up the dosages so now stuff that is cut is what most consumers can find.

Top Bottom