What is the *real* appeal of supressors?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    Sorry. There will be good suppressors and crappy ones. One is expensive, one is cheap. I need a surefire socom or 4 and 3 aem 5s, I'll spend to get them.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    This thread is economics of suppressors, and I mentioned politics which I notice you didn't pick me on considering we aren't talking about politics here....

No AAron, it's about the appeal of suppressors, which includes a variety of factors. I illustrated one of those factors as being noise reduction, and relayed the names of a couple of persons from back home (one being the son of the former Chief of police), who were the type of people to go blasting off rounds and not really care about annoying other people.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    No AAron, it's about the appeal of suppressors, which includes a variety of factors. I illustrated one of those factors as being noise reduction, and relayed the names of a couple of persons from back home (one being the son of the former Chief of police), who were the type of people to go blasting off rounds and not really care about annoying other people.

The derogatory use of hillbilly names in your post was of poor taste.

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County

You would be such a good substitute teacher. Most of us know where you go with and what you reference with statements like that. I mean, it's a form of arguing. That's fine. So do you like suppressors?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You would be such a good substitute teacher. Most of us know where you go with and what you reference with statements like that. I mean, it's a form of arguing. That's fine. So do you like suppressors?

Most of "you" have a small worldview, so where you go, with whatever I say, isn't that far beyond your own perceived biases and understanding of the world.

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    Most of "you" have a small worldview, so where you go, with whatever I say, isn't that far beyond your own perceived biases and understanding of the world.

We all have our own world view that gives us each perception of what is around us. To say that one persons world view is small shows just how small soembody else knows of what other people think. There are deeper reasons for thought process than what is shared on the internet. Understanding is relative. DEEPER! DEEPER! DEEPER!

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    You're joking right? Don't be a snowflake. Enterprise and Repton are as flat as anything, lol.

Maybe your memory isn't as good as mine. I do remember using the term entitlement crowd and you went straight to accusing me of profiling minorities. So no I'm not joking. It was of poor taste.

As far as the snowflake comment, I will just consider the source.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    We all have our own world view that gives us each perception of what is around us. To say that one persons world view is small shows just how small soembody else knows of what other people think. There are deeper reasons for thought process than what is shared on the internet. Understanding is relative. DEEPER! DEEPER! DEEPER!

Just travel some more, and you might be ok. People can't be snowflakes forever.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Maybe your memory isn't as good as mine. I do remember using the term entitlement crowd and you went straight to accusing me of profiling minorities. So no I'm not joking. It was of poor taste.

As far as the snowflake comment, I will just consider the source.

Yeah, you going to have to link me to that claim. If I did it, I will most certainly apologize sincerely. But I'd like that link, because I'm skeptical.

Top Bottom