• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jstory

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2015
    Wabash
    Love my Thunder Plus. Not had the chance to shoot my Baby Rock yet. Feels great, hope it shoots as good as it feels.

Tomc1947

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    YODER
    I have several 380's.
    For the range, I like my Beretta 84 and S&W PPK/s
    For Carry, I switch around: Colt Mustang Lite, Kimber Micro Carry, Kahr CT380

Jabberwocky

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 10, 2016
    Muncie
    Glock 42. Great little pistol. I wear IWB tucked appendix (I know it would take me an extra second to draw it, but I'm hardly a quick draw artist anyway). It's nearly invisible. No regrets.

Robertpetry

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2013
    The LCP has come a long way. The Gen 2 added a much better trigger and the 2015 Custom added good sights, an even better trigger and a little less recoil (seems like it). It is very accurate with the new sights. Sure it is a bit snappy but not terrible considering the size. A carry .380 is not a range favorite or it is not easy to carry.

I love my LCP Custom.

glock212327

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    Hendricks County
    I have shot a G42 and it is not a bad gun. I really liked the S&W Bodyguard they just need to fix the long trigger. My vote goes to the LCP Gen 2. I really like mine good trigger and better sights than the 1st run.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    We have a couple of Bersa Thunders, one was m'lady's first, but she's gravitating to a Daewoo DP51 in 9x19. I have one of those reprehensible BG380s that's very finicky with brass. I should sell that. Picked up a Kimber micro Bel Aire because it's pretty, but I haven't had it to the range yet. My favorite is still my Sig 230, James Bond could only wish he was that seksay. If I find any more 230s or 232s for decent prices, they shall be mine [supervillain laugh]. And I'm a .45 guy :facepalm: Oh, you can use Bersa mags in the Sig, but not the other way around without modification.

O'Shark

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Ladoga, IN
    I have owned three different .380s over the years and my favorite is the M&P Bodyguard.....hands down. The trigger isn't bad, it's just different for a reason. I can put 5 shots into an orange at 7-10 yards with my handloads. I used a little white appliance paint to paint the front sight which is almost a necessity. I feel better about the caliber now as a backup with the modern ammo (like Hornady Critical Defense) that is available for it. When I take more than one gun to the range, I take out the Bodyguard first. If an LCP shoots like my LC9S, I'd definitely try one of those too.

Radioflyer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2015
    Lafayette
    My EDC is a Bodyguard. I pocket carry it and I like the long DAA trigger. Best safety I can have. Love my Glock 42 but a little harder to pocket carry. When I can carry IWB it's the G42.

Top Bottom