• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Dont have one, but have been asking myself this question for awhile. At first thought, LCP, for its ease of carry. But I really think Id get a Bersa Thunder and ankle carry it..

acss502

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Central
    Walter PPK/S. Have had it since I turned 18. Good shooter, easy to conceal. Weight is a bit high but other the other up factors help overlook the weight concern.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    You shouldn't have any problems out of it. My wife and me own two. I carry one in a pocket occasionally. Very light and small for carry but not too fun to shoot just like all small guns.

I cut my teeth on DA revolvers, so I'm thinking it shouldn't be too hard to adjust to. My first gun was an LCR.

BFP

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2014
    Seymour
    I have had a Glock 42 for a few months. I carry it quite a bit, IWB at 5 o'clock. I find it to be very comfortable. I've also found that it's a pretty good shooter. It's a great lightweight .380 in my opinion. I have +1 mag extensions on the magazines. Fits my hands pretty well with the mag extensions. All that being said, I'll be the first one waiting in line when they release the 9mm single stack. I still prefer to carry my G23 for the firepower, but I don't feel naked with a G42.

Tynimiller

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 20, 2014
    Osceola
    I own a P3AT and love it...but the smooth shooting nature of the Glock42 has to take my vote. Now I've wanted to shoot a Berretta 84 for a long time....someday.

mjblazor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 28, 2011
    I love the Interarms PPK so much I practiced enough with several to shoot them well. Still have one and love it. However, I also posted it for sale on Another site. Just shuffling the the safe a bit. I will buy one again sometime when this goes. I prefer steel guns but I do really like the G42. I laid one on top of my ppk and it is exactly same size but of course much lighter. If not partial to the PPK then G42. I also owned a Colt Gov .380 (the 1911 version that is no longer produced), Sig P238, (3) Browning BDA's, (3) Browning 1910's, and an LCP. All good guns but sort of safe queens except the LCP and P238. Lcp IMO sux but is fine for pockets. I don't like anything in my pockets so Only IWB for me. The sig trigger was not great but worse the safety deactivated on me once while riding my motorcycle. Sold it.

Top Bottom