What items are you hoping to see on sale during this holiday season?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    I went ahead and ordered the rainier arms medcon 18" barrel. Figured I'd try and shoot for a sale on vortex optics through Alan possibly. Then 2 days later Larue started their taste of Texas sale on their stealth precision barrels for $199, normally $399. So I ordered one of those in 18" too. Not sure if I'll keep the Rainier Arms medcon for another build down the road or just return it.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I went ahead and ordered the rainier arms medcon 18" barrel. Figured I'd try and shoot for a sale on vortex optics through Alan possibly. Then 2 days later Larue started their taste of Texas sale on their stealth precision barrels for $199, normally $399. So I ordered one of those in 18" too. Not sure if I'll keep the Rainier Arms medcon for another build down the road or just return it.

Nyle, what kind of build are you doing?

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    And third time's a charm.:)

I'd like to see a Sig P226 under $700(can be used) and a 55" TV. It is time to retire the tube style TV to the basement.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Then 2 days later Larue started their taste of Texas sale on their stealth precision barrels for $199, normally $399. So I ordered one of those in 18" too. Not sure if I'll keep the Rainier Arms medcon for another build down the road or just return it.

I hate you for posting this

Dammit, like I really need a barrel. So damn tempting

Psode27

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Rochester
    I'm hoping there are a few cheap AK or Fal parts kits to be had somewhere. If I found a S&W 642 for a good price I'd have a hard time walking past it too. If I was being sensible I'd stop looking at advertisements and log off of INGO for a few months.... haha

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    black%20friday%202015_zpssisfkf9b.png

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Sorry for the delay in posting here.

Yes I will price match anything you find anywhere on Vortex. One thing to keep in mind is a ton of bait and switch happens on these type things. Ive already found quite a few that advertise one thing, at x price then when you get it in the cart its not the item you wanted. I wont price match the bait and switch items (Cabelas PST 4-16 comes directly to mind).

Some things you find sales on are not current items, and if something has been discontinued for a long time I probably don't have them. Normally when something is discontinued companies slowly drop their price and milk every last dollar out of the customer then after keeping them for a year or so make it a black Friday item. I don't have time for all that, when a item is discontinued I drop prices through the floor, sell out, and move on. A lot of those items I wont have in stock, and couldn't order if I wanted to. Shoot me a message and ask, and I will shoot you straight and tell you I have it, or its old stock and I cant get it so order from x company.

The DBK HP in question you might find a sale on the old plex version, but the chances of finding a sale on current BDC versions are very slim. If you find one, let me know. You dont even have to ask if I will price match it, assume I will.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Already picked up:
    Daniel Defense 16" upper with BCG and charging handle for $550
    Nikon Monarch 3-12 for $130
    Magpul MBUS rear sight for $30

Still looking for:
    CMC trigger
    Glock 43
    Taran G43 baseplates
    Ameriglo G43 hackathorn sights

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Cabelas pulled the old bait and retract offer. They cancelled my order for the Nikon Monarch. They do this every year. That's the last time I ever do business with them.

Top Bottom