What items are you hoping to see on sale during this holiday season?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Nyle, how are those Larue barrels? I haven't heard much about them. Most all of my builds have WOA barrels but I can save $80 buy purchasing the Larue.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    I haven't received it yet. I emailed them about my card not being charged the day after I ordered. They responded that it would be 2-3 weeks before it shipped. I guess it was backordered but didn't say that on the site when I bought it. I'll let you know my initial thoughts when I get it. I do know that of the top 10 of the MOA challenge the Larue stealth barrel is #1 and is in 3 or 4 other spots in the that top 10. Most people shoot 1/2 moa with them

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    PSA blem MOE lower, Damage Industries muzzle setup for a pistol upper, some 9mm Remington for the FIL, and several other items for the family & I'm busted... LoL

caulfieldian

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 4, 2012
    West of Indy
    I haven't received it yet. I emailed them about my card not being charged the day after I ordered. They responded that it would be 2-3 weeks before it shipped. I guess it was backordered but didn't say that on the site when I bought it. I'll let you know my initial thoughts when I get it. I do know that of the top 10 of the MOA challenge the Larue stealth barrel is #1 and is in 3 or 4 other spots in the that top 10. Most people shoot 1/2 moa with them

Ha, I was wondering why larue didn't charge me either but haven't followed up with them yet. Looks like you've done the legwork for me. :yesway:

This will be my 3rd centurion rail. I have a 10" C4 on my SBR and the 11" CMR on my 12.5' SBR. I'm a fan. I was going to wait on getting a handguard, as I was agonizing over whether or not to get a geissele rail this weekend, or get a MI freefloat (as I like the looks of those). Got lucky on arfcom an a guy was selling a used 12" for a good deal so I jumped on that early this morning.

It's been an expensive weekend.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Hmmmmm.....seems like a hell of a deal at the current price.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Done. 18"er will be going on my varmint rig. Read a bunch about them. $200 is stupid cheap. Looks like my current Adams Arms barrel that's on that rifle will be going in the classifieds soon.....Or thrown in the closet and eventually built into a beater gun from spare parts.

Im officially down to 0 fun money now. This was an expensive weekend. Got all the parts needed for the DD/BCM AR, and got a Larue barrel for the other AR. Oof.

^^It is a great deal. Stealth barrel is normally $400. I think that sale ends tomorrow. Better act fast

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Check out Cabela's facebook page. LOTS of REALLY pissed off people on there.

Worst I've heard on their bait and switch was on some guy that ordered the scope that they cancelled. He ordered a scope mount to go along with the scope. They cancelled the scope and refused to let him cancel the order for the mount. Pretty awesome customer service and business practices right there.

But folks forget they do that by next black friday.

mikefraz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Lakeville
    It'll be the same as Cheaper than Dirt. Everybody swore them off after Sandy Hook, yet they're still in business. So obviously people are still buying from them.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Not me. I don't get gas at BP either... I have a **** list, and until a company does something to make it right, I don't give them a dime.

It'll be the same as Cheaper than Dirt. Everybody swore them off after Sandy Hook, yet they're still in business. So obviously people are still buying from them.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Well as far as items for Christmas on sale, it looks like tonight I will be buying an appliance package for our home renovation. I think it actually hurts to spend money and that type of stuff.:)

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    It really does.....And it's REALLY expensive. On a whim, my wife and I went to check out a stainless fridge because we thought it would look nice in our house. Neither of us had any idea how freaking expensive it would be. Needless to say, we still have our old black fridge :dunno:

Well as far as items for Christmas on sale, it looks like tonight I will be buying an appliance package for our home renovation. I think it actually hurts to spend money and that type of stuff.:)

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    It really does.....And it's REALLY expensive. On a whim, my wife and I went to check out a stainless fridge because we thought it would look nice in our house. Neither of us had any idea how freaking expensive it would be. Needless to say, we still have our old black fridge :dunno:

When I was selling my last house, the fridge was white and everything else was black. I kept getting "dinged" by potential buyers on that. There was no way I was going to replace a perfectly good fridge just because it was white!

However, my current appliances are limping along for now while I renovate my home. I keep the fridge door closed with duct tape and the dishwasher racks are leaving rust stains on my dishes. The range is good, but not gas which we are switching to. I will either sell it or give it to my daughter. It is one of those electrics with the smooth top.

I will be spending about $2000.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Oof...My truck was $2800

A fridge is the last thing I look at when I look at a house. I could care less if it comes with a non-stainless fridge. I'm the one the realtors look at funny because I bring a ladder to check the attic, and I go in the crawl space.

When I was selling my last house, the fridge was white and everything else was black. I kept getting "dinged" by potential buyers on that. There was no way I was going to replace a perfectly good fridge just because it was white!

However, my current appliances are limping along for now while I renovate my home. I keep the fridge door closed with duct tape and the dishwasher racks are leaving rust stains on my dishes. The range is good, but not gas which we are switching to. I will either sell it or give it to my daughter. It is one of those electrics with the smooth top.

I will be spending about $2000.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    [video=youtube;WtnAXDsvHgA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtnAXDsvHgA[/video]

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    oldfish15
    Top Bottom