• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Archer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I bought my first gun a few months ago at 22. It is a walther ccp 9mm. Its not too bad up to 10 yrds past that i have been have trouble. Do i need more practice?

:scratch:

Yes. Most experienced shooters never stop practicing. That's how they gain experience, and subsequently increase their skill. See if there are any INGOers in your area who can give you some basic instruction. But never, ever stop learning.

rausch51

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    The Ville
    Traditions Trapper .45 Black Powder pistol... KIT. A Christmas gift when I was about 13 or 14. Got to fit the stock and all the parts, polish the brass, and finish the walnut stock. It looked a little like this, but with a walnut stock:

Bigdaddybell

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2013
    Crown Point
    My first firearm that I purchesed when I got out of the Air Force was a Ruper GP100, 4 in barrel, 357, stainless. It shot great and was a real little hand cannon.

Arthur Dent

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Traditions Trapper .45 Black Powder pistol... KIT. A Christmas gift when I was about 13 or 14. Got to fit the stock and all the parts, polish the brass, and finish the walnut stock. It looked a little like this, but with a walnut stock:

Did it work?

Spyco

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 26, 2012
    NWI
    A Beretta 22 Neos. Sold it for a Ruger MKIII. In retrospect, I miss the Neos. It was so easy to take apart and clean when compared to the Ruger.

SchwansManDan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 29, 2015
    Fort Wayne, or close
    Technically not "mine" ... it was my father's. An old Iver Johnson .22 LR revolver that he had carried since he was running trap lines back in the 1930s. It was a sweet shooter for a little .22 and held 8 rounds. Dad generally slept with it under his pillow or within arm's reach, and carried it in his truck when in the woods.

Top Bottom