• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mikuhl

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 10, 2012
    Indy
    Sig P226 9mm. Well used police trade in that I bought from a guy I used to work with about 15 years ago.

Wish I still had that pistol. Had night sights and was a sweet shooter! Ran into him at the last 1500, he said he wished he still had it also!

Kernal1984

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Scottsburg
    My grandpa passed away in 1992 and he had two SW j frames one for me and one for my cousin. We were 8 at the time it's now my EDC.

My first handgun purchase was a glock 29sf. It will be here Thursday!!!!

lumahuff

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2012
    My first handgun was a Heritage Rough Rider with the case hardened frame. I loved it despite being superbly inaccurate. And I shot it to death, literally. One day, my pops and I were shooting it and the cocking arm broke.

cpick386

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 17, 2012
    My first handgun was a Glock 19. I bought it 8 years ago and have no plans of getting rid of it. It's still one of my favorites.

dtkw

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2009
    Bloomington
    My first handgun was a Colt Gold Cup, got it in 1978 had it for many years until the front sight kept breaking off. Traded it for a Sig and never look back. The second one I got was a Browning Hi Power. After that was the Les Baer Custom 45. Just had to have a well built 1911 after all. And then the list goes on......

Mglii

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2012
    My first handgun is my Ruger P90 I bought it on my 21st birthday and now i have over 10,000 rounds down the barrel and still have it

Top Bottom