• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fatback mike

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Ruger New Model Blackhawk. .45 acp with long colt cylinder. Traded it for a crossbow and then sold the crossbow thinking Indiana would never permit deer hunting with a crossbow

dman424

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2009
    Saved up my pennies for a almost a year and bought a brand new two tone Kahe PM9 when I turned 21. I still have and love that gun.

StringerBell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2016
    Rushville
    My first handgun was a Colt Series 80 Combat Commander. It was a gift from my brother. I still have it. The first handgun I bought for myself was a Ruger Bisley in .44 Magnum. I wanted a .45 Colt Bisley and my LGS didn't have one. They had the .44 and talked me into it. I still have it. I sold it once and it was gone for 3-4 years, but I eventually bought it back. FWIW, I ordered the .45 Colt Bisley that I wanted a couple of weeks later and I still have it also.

GWM58

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2016
    Indy
    My first handgun was a FEG Model 37M given to me by my brother out of our dad's gun collection. It was made in Hungary in WW II. He took it to a gunsmith and had it cleaned and checked, then took me to the range to check me out on it. That started my collection. He and I are just a couple of apples that didn't fall far from the tree.....

DN40SW

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2016
    Avon
    My first handgun was a used Taurus hammerless revolver Mod 605 in 357 Mag. Purchased about 15 years ago, I still own it and carry it often.

Top Bottom