• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • darrin5

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Highpoint 40S&W, buddies tell me if I was to run out of ammo I could always beat the criminal to death with it,lol:ar15:

Opie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Evansville
    Smith and Wesson 457

A compact, alumium framed .45acp was probably not the best choice for a first gun. I had no formal training and set myself up with some bad habits and a flinch from hell.

Luckily I discovered IDPA and had a few experienced shooters mentor me.

dugsagun

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    portage
    My first handgun was a ruger p-89 and the p musta stoof for PieceofCrap, i remember the first time i took it to the range and the mag split along the seam, leaving the gun jammed. That was a long time ago and since that i always try to bring a few tools with me to the range, heh.

dwain

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2012
    Along the Wabash
    My first handgun was a brand new Ruger Mark 1 22 cal. pistol. This was in 1975. The pistol was a birthday present. I still have it, and it still shoots great.

Speedgelb986S

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Brownsburg
    Taurus Model 65 .357 Magnum, bought right after i moved to Indy in 1993. Essentially a full-size K-frame clone with a 2.5-inch barrel. Painful as hell to shoot with the stock wooden grips, slightly better with a set of Hogue rubber grips. Bought it as a carry gun, but I rarely carried it. Got rid of it a couple years later.

neel2008

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2013
    The Springfield XD 9 subcompact I have now.....would like a springfield 1911 in the future....and maybe a cheaper ultra small 9mm for pocket carry....like a kel tec pf9.....just wish I could post to classifieds to look for more....

Top Bottom