• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack1861

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2013
    My first handgun was a piece of bread I nibbled into the shape of a firearm.

As cutting edge as that may seem, it is apparently nothing like a toaster pastry nibbled into the shape of a firearm....toasted pastry with a warm center? That's some serious !!!! right there. Evidently it is enough to get suspended for doing.

Mine though was just bread.

Tater22LR

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2011
    Columbus Area
    Ruger Mark III 22/45 put about 3k rounds through her to learn. Then an XDM 9mm full size. I love that gun especially after the PRP trigger addition. Got a CZ 75 SP-01 9mm. It is a really nice gun but I just can't fall in love with it. Grip to too big for my mitts.

wlkjr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2013
    Stoeger Luger .22 in early 80's. Wish I still had it. Was a 15 shot and felt really good in the hand.

mlouisalbert

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2012
    Elkhart
    My first handgun was a Glock 27, loved the Glock but not the 27..... I got it because of the compatibility with the department guns that we had at the time. I've since left government work and have traded it off. Hoping to get a Glock 30 here shortly!!!!

warren5421

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 23, 2010
    Plainfield
    H&R top break .22 bought at the feed store in late 50's. Every time dad took corn to the feed store to have it ground and mixed with oats and molasses to feed the horses I would burn a hole through the glass case looking at it. After 3-4 months of looking at it dad bought it for me. The general store would sell .22 rounds for a penny per round so I would save my pennies tell dad or mom would go town (pop 239) where I would buy 1 to a box for $0.39. I started shooting one round at a time.

heofon

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Warsaw
    H&R top break .22 bought at the feed store in late 50's. Every time dad took corn to the feed store to have it ground and mixed with oats and molasses to feed the horses I would burn a hole through the glass case looking at it. After 3-4 months of looking at it dad bought it for me. The general store would sell .22 rounds for a penny per round so I would save my pennies tell dad or mom would go town (pop 239) where I would buy 1 to a box for $0.39. I started shooting one round at a time.

Sounds like the good old days to me.

Top Bottom