• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kb66

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Noblesville
    Remington 870 Wingmaster 20 ga. And I kick myself everytime I think about how I sold it when I was in college, the dumb things kids do.

MikeBear

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Brazil, IN
    My father gave me his Ithica model 37 feather weight 16 ga. He bought it new in 1946. I still have it, and it is still in great shape.

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    A Marlin 60G, bolt action, single shot .410. My dad bought it off a friend of his and we spent several evenings taking it apart, cleaning it, re-finishing the stock and re-bluing the barrel. I still have it and one of my kids will get it some day.

Bisley Man

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Whitestown
    Bought a 20ga pump from a buddy,can't remember what is was. But I remember my 2nd Browning 12 ga auto with a slug barrel. Traded it to another buddy, who like me, lived to trade guns back and forth.

one more

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mine was also a Mossberg 12g combo. I had it for years. Then I had Tom and Shirley at The Other Place send it in for repairs and never seen it after that!:dunno: They had all the shipping records which was a good thing.
    When Tom & Shirley was got done with them, I had a new one in my hands. Like most of us here, I wish I still had it. But I will also say that I wish Tom was still with us and that he and Shirley still had The Other Place. Having the gun shop less then 10 min away was real nice. I spent a lot of time there.
    At times I think about what to buy the Grandson for his first shotgun?

dwh79

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    Wanamaker/ Acton
    Noble Model 70D .410 It was my dads first gun and then was handed down to me. It sits in the safe now and has a lot of great memories for me.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom