• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    You can't just say that only white people pay for everything. Theres just as much a problem of white people abusing the system as minorities, and there is plenty of minorities pulling their share as well. All your post sounds like to me, is that you are being just as racist as you are accusing the politics of being.

Dude, haven't you heard? The term "Racist" doesn't really mean anything. It's just some "loaded", pretend word. NHV has exclusive access to the internets to back up all of these facts. How can the truth be racist?;)

The mongrelization of this country will be its downfall. This country will self destruct as Rome did. There is nothing left for us to do but watch and hate.

On this fine fourth of July, all I can do is lament that America has long passed its finest hour. There is also a tinge of anger that so many in my family as well as others have given all, only to produce this cesspool we live in today. I know if they could have seen how it has turned out, they would have taken different action.

You're like one of those goth kids that goes around feeling sorry for themselves. I have news for you, your "poor me" attitude has been around since man took his first breath.

Sucks for you.....it's really no way to live.

NHV, your going way too far overboard on the race stuff and its detracting from the real issues at hand. Please stop. Its starting to become embarasing.

:yesway:

I apologize if I came across as "Whites being the best". Never was it my intentions. I am concerned with the unequality facing many.

(resized by groovatron to be less obnoxious)E5Ranger, I will do my absolute best to stop talking about the issues regarding these topic's. :cheers:

:laugh: Your passive, buddy buddy front has me in stitches.
    I'm sure you'll lay of the race stuff:rolleyes:

If we pretend it doesn't exist, it will just go away.:rolleyes: Keep up the good fight Heathen. The multicultural lie hasn't infected all of us.

You should change your screen name to Enlightened.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    I respect E5Ranger, and the people here; which includes you, Son Of Liberty and everyone else.

If people dont want to hear the facts of which I bring up, fine.
    Doesnt make them disappear or change. And to be quite honest it's perhaps best that most people dont care. It's the 800 pound gorilla in the room, nothing more or less.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    ocsdor, you bring up a very good point. Not to mention IF America tanks, the people who relay on American aid (food) will crumble further.

I cant think of how many millions will starve if that occurs and no one picks up the slack, perhaps the Chinese will. I hear they are shipping buttloads of people to Africa for 'work'.

Top Bottom