• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Corporal D

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 16, 2010
    SE Side
    KaBar/Dozier Phat Bob. Probably add the same knife in D2 into the rotation soon. I'd like to replace it with a Strider.

If I'm going somewhere I think I may need a knife for more than cutting boxes, I usually bring my ShadowTech Talon B with me.

10mmfan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 24, 2013
    Well my carry knife at work is a SOG assisted opener. Everywhere else I carry my benchmade AFCK. My work knife was a kershaw blur but it got to where a little to much pressure on back of blade made the blade slip the locking mechanism but that was a great little knife.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I bought a Benchmade Adamas a while back from Brad and am loving this thing. I was concerned about its size at first but that is a non issue for me and it is great!

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    On a daily basis, I carry a Leatherman folder, a Leatherman Surge pocket tool, and a Buck BESH folder. For "Dress-up" I carry a different Leatherman folder, a Leatherman Wave pocket tool, and either a Kershaw Junk Yard Dog II or an Emerson folder. I also carry a Leatherman Juice S2 everywhere.

Ngdonut

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Greenfield, IN
    Similar to what many have already stated, Mine is the Kershaw Leek. All black with the bottom half of the blade serrated. Its in my pocket almost everyday. I bought the serrated blade version for fishing purposes as it cuts fishing line effortlessly.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I've carried a cheapo SOG sogzilla for a couple years now. I like the shape of the handle, and the thing is so thin when folded I don't even know it's there. Now when I carry anything else, I'm constantly aware of it. It's held up very well for the $24 or so I paid for it, and it gets a daily beating.

Top Bottom