• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • netlander10

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2011
    Darell Ralph EDC. Damn thing is indestructible. Titanium handles and 440 cryo blade. About as rustproof as it gets.

dhamby

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Crawfordsville area
    Nothing fancy here, just CRKT Pazoda straight blade. Haven't had it to long but had to replace my old CRKT badger assisted open. Been a fan of CRKT for an EDC

Squib

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Total pocket time has to go to my Kershaw Leek. About the only thing it has not done is pry a tire off the rim. Not far behind is my Eddie White custom XX with spalted maple handles, in a pocket sheath.

Citizen 5

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Warsaw
    The knife I always have, without fail, is a Gerber EAB. Not pretty, not flashy, not expensive, definitely not a defensive knife, but for sheer utility, I just love it. It's nice and compact for a utility-knife blade carrier, and is it nice to be able to abuse the heck out of the blade without so much batting an eye. And they're dirt cheap... so I have two. I usually have a plain edge blade in one and a serrated blade in the other.

copperhead-1911

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    New Castle
    I have been collecting knives for 20 years ( before I even got into shooting) and have bought, sold and traded knives. My edc is a kershaw compound straight blade. Cant beat it for $22. It is spring assisted. I also carry a back up gerber ez out on my weak side in the weird case of someone being dumb enough to try to grab my gun

Top Bottom