• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    Next rimfire rifle - a Savage or Marlin in .22WMR.
    Next center fire rifle - a Mossberg ATR in .308 Winchester
    Next shotgun - Stoeger Stagecoach side by side in 12ga.

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    I have a wasr 10 for battle, a mossberg 500 12ga for close quarters home protection and hunting, a glock 19 as a high capacity dresser gun / OC, and a glock 27 as my EDC CC.

I feel adequately prepared if SHTF, but I dont think I have an "arsenal" by any means.

mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell
    Sometimes your plans just don't work out.

I planned on getting a shotgun when I went to a turkey shoot last year. Bought a Mossberg 535 the night before the shoot and the very first time I fired a shot from it I won a turkey. I didn't plan on that...

I planned for years to get a Colt AR. about 6 weeks ago it finally happened. I bought a Colt LE6920. My father-in-law passed away the other day and my brother in law lives in California where he cannot have an AR. So the preban colt AR15 A2 Hbar is going to me. Now I have two AR's. Didn't plan on that...:yesway:

Also, because of the unfortunate passing of my F-I-L, many of his other rifles and shotguns are going to me. An M1 carbine, a Ruger 77/22, an older side by side shotgun, a thompson contender, a 22 mag or two, a muzzle loader and who knows what else. Didn't plan on that...:yesway:

So planning is good but some times your plans just don't work out.:): But I know that we would do anything just to have my father-in-law back.

So my new plan is figure out a good way of storing everything.

Last edited:

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Its been interesting reading the responses.

You got your SHTF people, your collectors, you fellas who will never SELL a gun, and the people who are a little more focused.

Thanks for the responess guys!

wolfts01

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 14, 2010
    New Haven
    I don't have any long guns yet, but the plan is an SKS with the SGWorks bullpup stock kit (still using 10rnd factory mag). It's cheap, reliable, and looks bada$$ in either stock. I'll be the only tacticool guy at the range reloading with stripper clips.:D

I will probably get some kind of 12 gauge in the future, but I figure I'd rather have only the rifle than only the shotgun if SHTF.

I've only got a few weeks before I pick up the rifle :), but 4 months before I get the stock kit :(.

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    I will probably get some kind of 12 gauge in the future, but I figure I'd rather have only the rifle than only the shotgun if SHTF.

Good plan. But when you get that 12 ga...
    nighthawk1.gif
    :rockwoot:

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Id like to eventualy get a AR-30 in .300 Win Mag. And a Ar-15. Thats really all that Im goin to go out of my way to get. But Ill get as many as I can, lol. Rifles are like Jello, there's always room for more!

Top Bottom