• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Dan Wesson Heritage. It might be the best looking handgun I've ever seen. So clean.

I agree, Dan Wesson makes some of the best looking pistols out there. Now that CZ 75 right above your post, mmm, that is just gorgeous. Reminds me of that Lovin' Spoonful song "Did you ever have to make up your mind?"

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Pending what comes in first & timing between arrivals:
    P30sk (I love my HKs & have fondled one of these)
    P320 .45 Compact (Really like my 9mm compact)
    Sig MCX (What's not to love, 300 BLk, 5.56, or 7.62x39)
    Wilson Combat CQB (Technically already bought, down payment made, has been in kit stage 3 or so weeks).

Then, I'm out of fun funds for a long, long time. Will start saving for VP45.

Last edited:

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    I agree, Dan Wesson makes some of the best looking pistols out there. Now that CZ 75 right above your post, mmm, that is just gorgeous. Reminds me of that Lovin' Spoonful song "Did you ever have to make up your mind?"

x3, I think just about any DW in stainless is gorgeous. Nice, simple, clean lines, and no billboards on the slide with logos or lawyer text. Some go either way on front slide serrations, but think the DW's look beautiful without them. And not having them hasn't caused any slide racking issues I've ever heard of... they slide back and forth like silk.

JMHO, but I also prefer the looks of a solid trigger on most DW models I'm familiar with to a skeleton trigger.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Taurus Curve!!!!!

Just kidding. I'm thinking it will be a 4" in 38/357. Had one quite a bit ago ago and traded it for a SKS. Wish I hadn't. It was a Taurus btw.

JdsBiff

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 10, 2011
    Muncie
    Ruger Alaskan.

5303_zpsgoluhg0j.jpg

I go to Alaska every couple years and visit family there, perfect to carry when we are out hiking. Just wish that I had not sold my 4" Colt Anaconda years ago....

Cerberus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2011
    Floyd County
    Next handgun will be a S&W J frame of some sort, hopefully a Model 36. Once I find that one the next will most likely be a Model 586. One will be for EDC the other just for grins.

Last edited:

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    probably a nice old Smith in .357 (4" barrel of course) because I've got plenty of plastic and I need some steel (with wooden grips).
    seeing as how I still haven't found a 1911 that I like (sub par experience with em)...so I'll probably go with a wheel gun...

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Probably the new Ruger .45 ACP/.45 Colt revolver. Unless I see something shiny between now and when they are actually on the street, that's the plan.

Archer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Some form of .22 pistol/revolver for the girlfriend, I would love to find another Ruger Mk II. Or a Remington R1 Carry Commander or a Sig Scorpion 1911 full size. Or a nice older S&W Victory Model. Or a CZ75BD. Or maybe finish my AR pistol build. Or a P220. Or.....

Well, as you can see I am obviously very focused on exactly which handgun I want next.

wesnellans

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Marshall County
    I made the mistake of letting wifey shoot my new-to-me Smith 36 right after she shot her brand-new LCRx.

Guess who wants a steel J-frame now? And since mine's a 3" - "too long!".....no simple swap to do....

So, snub 36, 60, 49 is on the radar for the future.

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    Ruger MkIII or 22/45. I'm waiting on the paperwork to clear on a .22 can, and then I'll need something to mount it on! I don't want to thread the MkIIs I already have...

-rvb

Last edited:
    Top Bottom