• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Very simply, what handgun do you intend to purchase next....and why?

CZ Rami, because :koolaid:

I think this is really good looking....

12DW_VBob_Black_L-e1424795084877-500x347.png

This, in stainless, is my next after the Rami. Because DAYUM!

PUalum04

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 9, 2010
    Hope
    I ordered a Springfield Professional Operator directly from the Custom Shop on May 27th, 2014. With a 24 month wait, my next handgun won't be ready until this time next year...

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    this thread is making me want to start a "project"*
    (*which is little more than: research, hands on and possibly rentals, browsing, then buying or trading for)

but dangit! I've been so good lately. must. resist. ugh! :):

EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland
    I'm seriously considering a Ruger 22/45 (model 10150 specifically). I've wanted a .22 handgun for some time. This is also a great host for my Primary Arms Micro red dot that has been sitting unused since I bought it. It would also give me the option to get into a suppressor for cheaper if I decide to go down that road in the future.

I would also like a compact 9mm to fill the size/caliber gap between my Ruger LCP and Glock 23. I was looking at some of the Kahr offerings for this role, or an M&P Shield w/o safety.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Lionheart LH9 MKII. It's already in the pipeline. Hope to have it by weeks end.

MKII_Beauty__46137.1371743469.1200.900.jpg

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Do it! I've got the M2 (american style mag release) in the 4" 9mm.

My next pistol will probably be a Rock Island full size 1911 with the G10 grips and other extras. Available for around $500, and if you are going to gut a 1911 and have CM (oh by the way, CM, when I eventually buy this would you like some business) go through it for you and put the good stuff in, it seems like this is a good inexpensive platform to jump into 1911 land from.

Its either that or get back into CZ's with a 75 and have it done right.

I'm guessing CM would tell you, that you would save some money in the long run if you bought a Springer from the start.

This is a great question. There are a few things on my short list that would be fun to have. Wouldn't mind getting a Henry Big Boy in 357, since I'm vested in that caliber with my wheel guns.

I held a Henry Big Boy in 44 recently. That seemed like a nice gun. Was checking them out with a friend, and not really in my wheelhouse, but if I had some money laying around without other things higher on the list, I could definitely be interested in one of these. Seemed like a really well built gun.

Ruger Alaskan.

View attachment 39458

I go to Alaska every couple years and visit family there, perfect to carry when we are out hiking. Just wish that I had not sold my 4" Colt Anaconda years ago....

I wish I still had the 6" Colt King Cobra I had years ago. Not because it was a great gun (I really didn't like it. It must have been built on a Friday afternoon or Monday morning), but because I could get a lot more for it now than I did years ago when I did sell it... Now, I definitely wish I still had my Ruger revolvers. I'll likely never replace them, but if I had to do it over again, I'd still have them.

BFP

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2014
    Seymour
    It talked to you didn't it?

Went to pick up my AR that I had dropped off earlier in the day to have some furniture installed. I always have to peruse the cases. It was slow, we got to talking about 10mm. I've often wanted one, had looked at a Dan Wesson. He says, hey I just got a 10mm in that I haven't put out yet. As soon as I held it in my hand, I knew I had to have it. I justify the purchase by the fact that a Brown Bear was recently confirmed by DNR in St. Joseph county. I have no plans of being near St. Joseph County anytime soon, but you can never be too careful.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Went to pick up my AR that I had dropped off earlier in the day to have some furniture installed. I always have to peruse the cases. It was slow, we got to talking about 10mm. I've often wanted one, had looked at a Dan Wesson. He says, hey I just got a 10mm in that I haven't put out yet. As soon as I held it in my hand, I knew I had to have it. I justify the purchase by the fact that a Brown Bear was recently confirmed by DNR in St. Joseph county. I have no plans of being near St. Joseph County anytime soon, but you can never be too careful.

Sounds like a perfectly good excuse.

Top Bottom