• ...and so much more!
  • 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Six months ago, I could not think of anything I wanted to buy. Now, my 'To Buy' list includes a stainless CZ 75, Glock 43 and maybe a Sig P320. Right now, we're trying to put a kid through college without incurring student debt, so that list may go unsatisfied for quite a while.

mondomojo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2015
    India-no-place
    I'm currently on the hunt for a decent 22lr semi-auto plinking pistol. After endless youtube videos I think I've decided on the Browning Buckmark. Seems to have a better trigger than the Ruger and none of the cheesie styling of the neos. Looking to find one used at a good price, but I may have to break down and get one new if nothing surfaces in the next few weeks.

osbornk

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    Marion, Va
    I'm currently on the hunt for a decent 22lr semi-auto plinking pistol. After endless youtube videos I think I've decided on the Browning Buckmark. Seems to have a better trigger than the Ruger and none of the cheesie styling of the neos. Looking to find one used at a good price, but I may have to break down and get one new if nothing surfaces in the next few weeks.

I considered the same thing until I did more research and bought a Ruger MKIII. Ruger has made the same basic pistol since 1949 and there is an abundance of aftermarket parts to make the trigger much better as well as replacement barrels, sights and everything else you could want. The Buckmark requires tools to disassemble and the Ruger doesn't.

EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland
    Well i got my M&P Shield, so next up will be a Ruger 22/45 threaded model.

Need a host for my Primary Arms Micro dot, and would love to get a suppressor some day.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I sold my M&P but I don't think I will buy anything for awhile. I really can't decide and I have a major home reno ahead of me. I have one pistol. That is all I can shoot at one time anyway.:)

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Lately, I've been getting the bug for a compact 1911, all stainless, night sights, front strap checkering and traditional slide profile for under a grand. The only thing I've seen that fits that bill is a Sig traditional 1911. I like the Sig standard 1911s, but don't want to have to order new holsters.

I have been wanting a stainless full size CZ for a while, but I'm also beginning to realize that I just don't like carrying full size guns that much. I'd love to see CZ produce a stainless compact though, but will most likely have to just resort to having my CZ compact plated instead.

I'll probably just hold onto what I have right now though.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Lately, I've been getting the bug for a compact 1911, all stainless, night sights, front strap checkering and traditional slide profile for under a grand. The only thing I've seen that fits that bill is a Sig traditional 1911. I like the Sig standard 1911s, but don't want to have to order new holsters.

I have been wanting a stainless full size CZ for a while, but I'm also beginning to realize that I just don't like carrying full size guns that much. I'd love to see CZ produce a stainless compact though, but will most likely have to just resort to having my CZ compact plated instead.

I'll probably just hold onto what I have right now though.

There are satin nickel compacts out there. They are few and far between.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    There are satin nickel compacts out there. They are few and far between.

I don't know why CZ does not do more of those. Even a stainless compact or Rami would make sense in that both are typically carried concealed and in summer weather, can get sweaty. I've already found the barrel hood on my compact with a light orange coating after a day of carry in the summer. The market is out there and they just need to modify the full size stainless a bit to capture a chunk of it.

Top Bottom