• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Young William

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    At the direction of John Murphy from FPF Training class at Riley Conservation Club I am now signed up to take the Direct Action Response Training from Dark Angle Medical in June.
    This will be my first medical class.

Has anyone taken this class?

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    At the direction of John Murphy from FPF Training class at Riley Conservation Club I am now signed up to take the Direct Action Response Training from Dark Angle Medical in June.
    This will be my first medical class.

Has anyone taken this class?

I have not, but wouldn't mind doing one have heard a lot of good things about them.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    Defensive Pistol 2 with Jeff Gonzales of Trident Concepts.

One of the things I find interesting about him is that he apparently has standards testing in his classes. I like that. In One of the podcasts I listened to with him he said no one with a red dot had passed them yet. I would like to give that a try.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I just scheduled the defensive concepts class with BBI and Coach in September. At first, I was bummed about having to wait that long. Then I messed my shoulder up a bit and am now more than happy to have the time to make it right before the class.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    The Vogel class was an eye opener for sure. I now know what he went through to become a grand master world champion. I doubt I could be that persistent.

I really like the drills he ran in class too. Especially his dice drill.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    I'll be in Shotgun 1 and Force on Force 2 June 23/24 at Asymmetric Solutions. Then VCQB October 8,9 with Centrifuge Training. Now if I could just get a precision rifle class it would round out my goals for the year.

devildog70

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    FLETC NLTA (Sims) Instructor in July; Rangemaster IDC and Advanced Instructor, and Phil Singleton AR15/MP5 Instructor in August; FLETC Active Shooter Threat Instructor, Presscheck Consulting Pistol, and Sayoc Tactical Group Law Enforcement Instructor Course in September...will put me at 12 classes for 2018, with a few more to go.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    FLETC NLTA (Sims) Instructor in July; Rangemaster IDC and Advanced Instructor, and Phil Singleton AR15/MP5 Instructor in August; FLETC Active Shooter Threat Instructor, Presscheck Consulting Pistol, and Sayoc Tactical Group Law Enforcement Instructor Course in September...will put me at 12 classes for 2018, with a few more to go.
    Damn dude, what agency do you work for? That’s a lot of class time and $$’s!

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    CLOSE RANGE GUNFIGHTING
    July, 21-22, 2018
    Charlestown, Indiana
    Instructor: Randy Harris

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    CLOSE RANGE GUNFIGHTING
    July, 21-22, 2018
    Charlestown, Indiana
    Instructor: Randy Harris

Ah! You succumbed to the temptation . . .

My next class is likely to be the William Aprill class in November. Well, if all goes well both North Dakota and a Minnesota permit classes, but that's not what I'd call training. More like nuisance jumping through hoops.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Yeah William April. If I do not go the organizer will never let me hear the end of it. :):

I talked myself self out of the Randy Harris class because I was suppose to be gone that week to St. Louis. I cancelled that trip today. I have wanted to check out a Suerez course.

Randy Harris

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Yeah William April. If I do not go the organizer will never let me hear the end of it. :):

I talked myself self out of the Randy Harris class because I was suppose to be gone that week to St. Louis. I cancelled that trip today. I have wanted to check out a Suerez course.

We still have a few open spots and you are more than welcome to join us.

Top Bottom