• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jenel

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    Johnson County
    If any of you think I'm really afraid of my post, you have failed. Again I was LEO I know what it takes to make an arrest. I love it when people get so upity about poop they know nothing about. It makes me giggle!

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Clever:

1. As a former LEO you likely can carry in IL, under some semblance of law.
    2. As an internet poster, anything you say has a 50/50% chance of being a lie and you can say so.

Thus:

3. If you are being intertained with this thread. Great.
    4. If you are incuraging illegality by others who do not share your history, or who might do what you really or really did not do, then shame.

But for the last thing:

5. Thanks. I am sure I will see this thread posted on some anti-gun site somewhere and used as evidence that gun owners are unlawful people who pride themselves on flaunting their fear and guns in public forums.

Techres

P.S. I would support the person who acted in civil defiance to uphold a God given right. But seriously, this posting ain't about that.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    To the best of my recollection, I've never illegally carried a firearm.

To reinforce what others have said, once you post something on the internet, you should consider it to be there forever and available for public viewing.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    If any of you think I'm really afraid of my post, you have failed. Again I was LEO I know what it takes to make an arrest. I love it when people get so upity about poop they know nothing about. It makes me giggle!

You were a LEO, not a lawyer.Big different, LEOs always think that they know everything about the law, and usually even think they are above it.
    I bet some lawyers from this board could giggle at your post as well.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    No, besides I didn't say what I illegally carried. It was monkeys. I don't even have any guns.

Well that is a good thing!! Advocating breaking the law on a gun forum should be the last thing a responsible gun owner should do! so it's nice to know that your not trusted to carry one! Wow!! Just Wow!! :n00b:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Clever:

1. As a former LEO you likely can carry in IL, under some semblance of law.
    2. As an internet poster, anything you say has a 50/50% chance of being a lie and you can say so.

Thus:

3. If you are being intertained with this thread. Great.
    4. If you are incuraging illegality by others who do not share your history, or who might do what you really or really did not do, then shame.

But for the last thing:

5. Thanks. I am sure I will see this thread posted on some anti-gun site somewhere and used as evidence that gun owners are unlawful people who pride themselves on flaunting their fear and guns in public forums.

Techres

P.S. I would support the person who acted in civil defiance to uphold a God given right. But seriously, this posting ain't about that.

Well said.
    I wonder what was the OP's goal when he started this thread.
    Was it just to brag about something illegal just like a teenager who buys a beer at age 17? :dunno:

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs

I question whether you were actually an LEO. No LEO I know would ever use the words
    upity
    poop
    and LEOs never giggle. Even the female LEOs.

Just sayin

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    this thread:
    fail.png

Top Bottom