• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phred

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Columbus
    You are right. I got spun up when I seen this dude and started ranting. I feel that if you are going to OC, it should be done responsibly. Having a gun in a iwb holster dangling from your pants pocket just doesn't seem prudent. The fat comment was out of line.

hoosier21

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    South Bend
    Young mother yesterday loading groceries into her car at Meijers in Mishawaka. Saw the pistol on her hip after she buckled her child in. Great to see a young lady taking responsibility for the safety of her and her child.

derrickgoins

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    Wal Mart in Carmel / Westfield. Guy was pretty much speed walking through the aisle ways - probably racing back to see if they had any 22lr :ingo: Subcompact Glock in a nylon OWB holster.

cooltools

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2012
    Stupidest thing ever seeing handguns zip tied. Seems like their saying you are just too stupid to carry a gun where guns are displayed and sold. Don't think gun shops would be able to keep a very big customer base if they started this ridiculous practice !

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Stupidest thing ever seeing handguns zip tied. Seems like their saying you are just too stupid to carry a gun where guns are displayed and sold. Don't think gun shops would be able to keep a very big customer base if they started this ridiculous practice !

Someone was at a gunshow today!

Informed Decision

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2014
    Evansville
    Saturday at Lowe's. A gentleman walking by my desk with a lady on his left arm & a cowboy type revolver in a cowboy style holster, hat & boots. No chance to talk to him.

mikebass78

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2016
    USA
    AT WORK...I work at a car dealership...guy came in to look at a New Chevy Truck, Nice holstered 1911. OWB.

It's a chevy dealer. no one freaked out...But sad to say out employee handbook, states we can't possess them while working. But a reg joe off the street can.

Oh, and saw one in Vegas too, at the dollar tree. The cashier ( a guy) was freaked out.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Saw someone OCing what looked like an M&P Shield at the Greenwood Park Mall. Nobody seemed to care, but I did see the mall security wandering around the area he had been in about 4 minutes later. Saw him a second time before leaving the mall on our way home, and again, nobody seemed to notice. I always CC when at the mall and had my G30 with me and I considered thanking him for carrying, but did not want to give the sheep a reason to notice him.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    At Barnes and Noble at University Park Mall.
    I stopped in yesterday after eating at Granite City. Was just wandering around. Heard two guys talking in Spanish when I walked by. Looked down and one had a silver auto of some kind sticking out from under his shirt.
    As usual no one noticed my INGO hat.

Ellis

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2014
    Corydon
    In corydon. Coming home from work , stopped at bp five star. Guy in front of me in line with a hammerless revolver, with granddaughter? Older lady gave her m&ms. Also a correction officer? (Had holster but no firearm) and I didn't catch what the gentleman behind me was carrying.

Stang51d

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 25, 2012
    Centerpoint
    Saw it today. A hill jack walking around Cory creek with what might have been a glock, crammed down in one of those $25, one size fits all, cordura thigh rigs. Kinda reminded me of Carl on the walking dead but without the county Mountie sombrero.

Top Bottom