• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Coltsfan33

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 19, 2013
    Greenfield
    Two guys in walmart in greenfield today. One was a glock in a serpa and the other not sure. My checkout out lady kept eyeing them. I was cc as I had a longer shirt on

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Odd, I always figured Southern Indiana would have lots of OC.

I've only seen two people OCing down here in Madison: One guy at Wal-Mart and one guy entering the gas station downtown as I was leaving.

Only other people I've seen OC is the guy who runs the local gun store, carrying on the clock of course and of course police officers.

I know Jefferson County has a good number of LTCH holders, in.gov publishes applicant data on their website and breaks it down from quarter to quarter, Indiana county and shows the number of applicants for males/females. So I know there has to be a good number of us down here carrying...

Echelon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    I saw three people OCing today, all in the grocery section of the Camby Meijer:rockwoot:
    With me that made 4 in one store.

In other news, I noticed the ammo case wasn't bare... First time in over a year I've seen pistol ammo at Meijer. They had a couple Winchester WB 9mm, and one .40.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Saw a HD rider in Nashville on Saturday that was OC-ing either a Sig or a CZ in a Serpa. At least he was OC while he was sitting still. Put his layers on to head north = CC.

Anyone know of an INGOer who rides an HD (no, I have no clue as to what model) and who's lady friend/wife rides an orange CanAm? It was him.

We spent SEVERAL hours in Nashville Saturday. He was the only one I noticed. And I look - just to see if I can spot.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I was in Wal-Mart in Lafayette, Some gentleman came up to me and said "Thank you for Open Carrying. Stay strong". First time I've ever had anyone say anything to me while I OC.
    I was surprised and happy. :)

I OC'd yesterday most of the day but only went to town once. Most CC around here.

I think this is the thread you meant to post in. This thread is for where you saw someone else OCing.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...-oc-today-thread-part-2-a-44.html#post4966724

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I hardly ever see anyone OC'ing in the Wayne Co. area. That's part of why I feel a little weird when I do OC. Of course I might as well OC all the time since I usually print so badly.

caulfieldian

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 4, 2012
    West of Indy
    I saw an older gentleman with glasses in a dark polo OCing what looked to be a glock on his left hip as I was entering the Wal-Mart in Brownsburg. I gave him an approving nod.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I saw an older gentleman with glasses in a dark polo OCing what looked to be a glock on his left hip as I was entering the Wal-Mart in Brownsburg. I gave him an approving nod.

That was me, LOL. My wife and I just got a kick out of your description. First time I've been described that way. BTW it was a black INGO tactical shirt (my favorite polo),

medicman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Brown County
    I saw a guy OCing at the west side Wal-Mart in Columbus today. He had a shoulder holster. Couldn't tell what gun it was. I haven't seen a shoulder holster in a long time.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I spotted my first OC'er in a very long time tonight at the Greenfield WalMart around 10:00 pm. He was a couple people ahead of me in line checking out. I think the guy had on Kakis I honestly didn't pay much attention to him, just his evil black gun. :) No one seemed to care that he had a gun. It was great.

caulfieldian

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 4, 2012
    West of Indy
    That was me, LOL. My wife and I just got a kick out of your description. First time I've been described that way. BTW it was a black INGO tactical shirt (my favorite polo),

Well I only got a quick glance as I was dodging around dawdling children on my way to a cart. :whistle: And you're older than me, so.... :cool:

I've OC'ed at that Wal-Mart and don't even think anyone batted an eye.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Saw an OC'er last night and fortunately everyone around him survived the incident. Value Plus Auction house in Mooresville, brown shorts, looked like maybe a glock in a paddle holster. It didn't jump out and go on a rampage and fortunately there were no five year old girls in the area. There was a moron in Bargersville this morning, although he wasn't OC'ing he kept pulling a 1911-22 out of his belt ala Mexican style and showing it to everyone one. I asked him if it was loaded, his response was yeah why does it make you nervous? I told him it only made me nervous when some moron was busy sweeping the crowd with it!

Top Bottom