• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hdrenollet

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 13, 2016
    South Indy/Greenwood
    Meijer on Southport Rd. around 4:00 this afternoon. Couldn't identify the gun. Middle aged gentleman with nylon OWB with velcro retention strap. He was with his family. I was OC'ing my Glock at the time.

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Went to North Vernon to meet a fella to look at a vehicle for sale. We met at CVS and he was on Harley OCing a Springfield on his left hip. Wondering if he's an INGO member.

Followed him to his place to look at the truck and talked guns for a bit. Nice dude.

Koven

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2016
    Leo
    Might not be considered an open carry, but met someone who works at Precision Arms in Columbia City while I was at DQ in Huntington. We started chatting and he showed me his CC while I was OC'ing. Awesome guy, I hope he's on INGO :D

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Camby Walmart Yesterday. (friday)

Gentleman carrying a cheap small frame single stack auto in an uncle mikes, OWB Appendix. The most puzzling part was what appeared to be a revolver speed loader pouch on his belt toward his centerline right above the rear sight of his auto. :scratch:

I presume he had a BUG and that was what it was for.

LodeStone

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2016
    Beech Grove
    Saw 2 gentlemen at Marsh in Beech Grove. One of them was carrying what he said was a 25 Automatic, the other I think was a Glock...or some other such scary black gun;)

jerrob

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Cumberland Plateau
    Wally World, Tuesday afternoon, Greenfield.
    Medium sized wheel gun, left side carry.
    Obviously not his first time, he was as comfortable with his showing as I was with mine hid......................Respect.

Tater36

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2014
    Greenwood
    Saw two at the greenwood 135 Walmart. First was a younger guy in jeans and button down shirt with a full size semi auto in a floppy holster. Second was a middle age guy with a m&p in a Iwb holster but with his t-shirt halfway over his grip so not sure if he was OC or bad CC.

Huzrjim

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Monroe County
    Lonestar restaurant in Bloomington, Wednesday evening around 5:30. Gentleman came in wearing stainless 1911 with black grips on his belt. He was with his wife and he sat in the booth so the firearm was visible. Looked like they received excellent service and did not see any law enforcement responding to MWAG! :)

Top Bottom