Built like a tank.

photo2.jpg

bullet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Seymour
    I decided to go with the Glock. I like the fact the Glock is a 10mm from the start and not a redone 45. It's also about half the price of a Colt or Kimber.

I pick one up yesterday from Colt556. Great guy btw.

Here she is.

glock20.jpg

I've shot it a few times yesterday to get the feel of it. Recoil makes it really jump, but it's not bad. Seem to be accurate also.

Thanks everyone for helping make my decision. I think I'm going to be pretty happy. Now what should I pick for me 2nd 10mm. lol

Plinkuh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    West Side of Indy
    I will not buy any Double Tap ammo, nor will I ever recommend anyone else do so. They have shady business practices and didn't care to deal with a problem with their ammunition when it was brought to their attention.

It wasn't just me having an issue, it was widespread:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/ammunition_and_reloading/75281-caution_if_you_have_10mm_from_double_tap.html

I can deal with a manufacturer having a screw up once in a while, but this was either deliberate fraud or really shoddy quality control that they failed to address. Either way they will never get any business from me again.

They ever get back to you?

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    You might look into a mech tech conversion with your new glock. The photo below is my friends with a 1911 frame but they make it for a glock frame also. It might be the perfect upgrade for your pistol.

I always wanted a 357 mag semi auto. For so many reasons no one makes such a bird. the 10mm carbine mech tech might be the very best substitute available.

10mmcarbine.jpg

bullet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Seymour
    You might look into a mech tech conversion with your new glock. The photo below is my friends with a 1911 frame but they make it for a glock frame also. It might be the perfect upgrade for your pistol.

I always wanted a 357 mag semi auto. For so many reasons no one makes such a bird. the 10mm carbine mech tech might be the very best substitute available.

10mmcarbine.jpg

There are a couple 357 mag autos out there.

Coonan - Pistols

Magnum Research : Desert Eagle

I got a chance to shoot a friends Coonan awhile back. Neat little gun.

Top Bottom