• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • geezer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2016
    NE Indiana
    I have on order a Privateer Cross draw for my Sig320 SC. I've heard good things about Privateer. I already have a Milt Sparks curved 1 3/4' belt. The belt is very important.

The cross draw has disadvantages but it will work for me, a leftie, especially in a vehicle. I, too have a basket full of holsters.

tomylee0123

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2016
    Lafayette
    For IWB, I recommend Alien Gear holster cloak 3, it is one of the most comfortible IWB holster I have ever owned. For OWB, I like compTac for quick draw. Desanti pancake holster is not bad either. I have several Desanti holsters and they work really well.

RMC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    McCordsville
    I like the Urban Concealed Carry holsters for my Sigs P938 & P238. They're comfortable sitting, driving, and doing everyday activities but I'm not sure how they would be with a larger pistol. To me, leather rules!

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    I used to buy Fobus until I found out what a really good holster feels like. I can't carry in a Fobus for any length of time now that I know a holster does not have to feel bad while carrying. The Fobus mag holster was some of the worst money I've spent. It's simply painful to use.

I'm with you on this...I used to buy Fobus holsters for my Glocks and SP101 'til I picked-up a Bianchi Model #7 Leather OWB 3-Slot holster...and was hooked! I think I have 5-6 of them for different pistols that I occasionally use...it's just comfortable.

I also like the DeSantis OWB for the SP101 and have a few Old World Leather holsters for my Glocks...which I picked-up NIB about 10 years ago from a guy who had them in a box in the back of his store that he let me rummage through...got 'em for $20 each...wish OWL was still in business!

A friend of mine has discovered Wright Leather Works out of Ohio...and they make a great leather holster...I may look into one of them for my wife's new H&K?

http://www.wrightleatherworks.com/

Top Bottom