• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MeechisGotAGun

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 23, 2011
    Mishawaka, IN
    Thanks guys yea did the split op program had parents sign for me at 17 been in over 3 years now! With all the problems of gangs targetting miltary now. Better to have protection then to not have it.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    If you like 9mm I'd recommend the G19. Plenty of capacity and I've even carried it on my ankle. If you're into .40 cal go with the same as above only it is the G23. I have the G22 in .40 and don't really carry it much because the 23 is so nice. And the 23 can use the 22 mags so my spare is the 15 rounder. I also have the .40 subcompact (G27) that I carry when "concealed means concealed" and I HAVE to ankle carry. When I get out of the particular place that requires deep concealed I move it to my Blackhawk Serpa on my belt for easier access.

agreen0170

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    Richmond, Indiana
    Have you made your decision on the gun yet? I still vote 23 out of the 2 you listed. If you are open for suggestions though, You should consider a glock 30. Its still a nice sized cc gun in 45.

sweddle

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    I have a G23 that I am really happy with. My buddy has a G22, that is great for the range, open carry or home defense, but slightly more difficult to conceal. I want both, but started with the 23.

MeechisGotAGun

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 23, 2011
    Mishawaka, IN
    Well guys I just returned from the NCO Academy and few days ago and purchased my new G23 from a seller on here. I love it. Been carrying since I got it (only open carry and partially concealed at times)! Even got a great deal on it!:rockwoot::twocents:

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Twenty-three, best all around overall, my twenty-seven is best for summer carry, the twenty-two is the trunk gun, but the twenty-three is usualy closest to me.

I was an NCO after 20 months in the ARMY, back in the 70's too, wish I was the same weight, still a fighting machine, just as mean, but not as lean!

I keep a picture of me and my M-60 on my desk to prove I was skinny once!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom