• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    I think I am going to pickup a new Gen 4 G17 soon, I used to have one and while I love my G19 and G21 I want the G17 to round out my selection. I always shot it well and enjoyed it. Question is for those of you with Gen 4's out there, are they doing ok? I never had a problem with mine and I don't think they're that bad but I thought I would ask. I love my Gen 3's but I want to play with a Gen 4. Thanks :ingo:

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I've had a G26 gen4 for almost a year and not had a single problem with it. Shoot it in USPSA too. I know it's awful short for a USPSA gun, but I want to shoot what I'm carrying.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    I did own a G17 Gen 4 not too long ago. Never had a problem with it. The only minor issue I have with Gen 4 Glocks is the grip. Compared to a Gen 3 it's not as comfortable when wearing it IWB next to your skin. You could find a smoother slip-on grip, but like I said it's a minor IMO problem.

wildcatfan.62

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 9, 2011
    South Bend
    Own and shoot a Gen 4 19. no issues. Did change to night sights as I like to carry it. Changed from a S&W M&P 9c. I just shoot the Glock better. I'm left handed so I changed the mag release.

3point5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    Kokomo
    Gen 4 G23 here...Not a problem with it, except maybe the grip texture....I love it while shooting, but it IS a little rough on the skin when carrying it...

I just tuck my undershirt in to cure that though.

Top Bottom