• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Gen 4 G17, I don't really care for Glocks but it goes with my Sub 2K so I picked it up. Zero problems with function but it did shoot a little to the left, (about 600 rounds or so). Replaced the sights with Advantage Tactical, (easy to adjust).

Just replaced the barrel with a Lone Wolf so I could shoot cast bullets, ran 200 through it with zero problems, (great drop in barrel) but now it shoots a little to the right. Back to the range today to adjust the sights. Over all it's been very reliable and once the sights are adjusted an accurate gun.

Last edited:

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    I've had a G26 gen4 for almost a year and not had a single problem with it. Shoot it in USPSA too. I know it's awful short for a USPSA gun, but I want to shoot what I'm carrying.

Same here, no problems. But, I don't get to shoot it enough as I would like.

Crydaddy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 30, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Had a gen 4 g19. No failures of sort. My only pick is that spent casings are ejected right to my face. Might not be much to some but it's enough for me to trade it. I do not want brandings permanently marked on my face. Lol!

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Glock 22 gen 2,3,4 along with a gen 4 23 here. Gen 4 is a better gun IMO. They even work with a tac light installed, something the gen 3's cant do for some reason.

lewisjt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99.1%
    113   1   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Hancock Co.
    Carry a gen4 19 some. New updated spring works great. Had a 34, wouldn't slide lock with range ammo but would with hotter stuff.

Buddy Just got a gen4 23 and it has major spring issues at this time.

HD_darla

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Is it true gen 4's have a stainless steel slide? I'm not trying to thread jack (not really sure what that is yet).

Top Bottom