Not open for further replies.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    The way I look at it, I like this forum too much for the reasons Printcraft said. I learn about guns and a lot of other stuff and I have fun with a bunch of people who know more about guns (and many other things) than I do.

I get to do all that around here and I'm not going to worry about something I can't do. I mean, it's a gun forum, it's not the we're being kept down by the man or something.

+1.gif
    This right here!

And I do get why the mods want to keep things civil. If certain subject were let to be freely talked about it could totally change the direct of the form. That might be enjoyed by a few. But not the many. I don't want to be involve with a forum that had a total hate of any one group be it race, point of view, religion or what ever the heck.

I love to talk politics. I really enjoy talking with those that have a different opinion. I love to banter with people. But I do know when some people take things to seriously. Or at least I try to catch it. I don't get confrontational at least not purposely so. It's called having people skills. Some have it. Some don't. You just can't banter or talk politics with some people. I have figure out who most of those are here. There are very very few people on this list that I don't want to meet. I think a lot of you are really awesome. I enjoy my time on this forum!

But, I get it!! This is a privately owned forum! WE ARE GUEST HERE! Even if we are sight supporters we don't own this forum. I'll play buy the rules. When I have had enough I'll move on. I am not there yet.

This forum is to cool and awesome in so many ways. I will go with the flow and maybe I can influence a change? I don't know! Leaving won't change anything. Butting heads with mods isn't going to solve anything. Personally, I have no issues with the MOD's. They are doing their jobs. It might even be fun being a mod. I doubt I'll ever know. The MOD's are following guide lines that Fenway has set. Those lines have changed with time. It's his call. It's his forum! WE ARE GUEST HERE! Go with the flow, or go home! Or be civil and deal with things.

Anyway I'll get off the soap box. I like you all! And hope that people adjust to the changes.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Other color!

i don't mind the gray, but I like changing it up. I'd color whether I had gray or not.
    I wish my wife would let her hair turn a little grey. I know that's not going to happend. But some women are just beautiful regardless. I always use Linda Evens as a example. And for the record. When men over 50 color their hair, it looks ridiculous! I've earned every grey hair I got!!

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I wish my wife would let her hair turn a little grey. I know that's not going to happend. But some women are just beautiful regardless. I always use Linda Evens as a example. And for the record. When men over 50 color their hair, it looks ridiculous! I've earned every grey hair I got!!

Oh I don't know...I think it makes me look 25 years younger. Don't you?

AlBundyFan-Yellow&Green&Cyan-Coloring.jpg

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    i don't mind the gray, but I like changing it up. I'd color whether I had gray or not.
    I have a cousin that has different hair color every time I see her. It makes me want to try going darker for fall/winter and lighten back up in the summer... but I think if I go darker the gray will REALLY stand out when it grows out...
    I should probably just not F with it. But it's tempting!

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I have a cousin that has different hair color every time I see her. It makes me want to try going darker for fall/winter and lighten back up in the summer... but I think if I go darker the gray will REALLY stand out when it grows out...
    I should probably just not F with it. But it's tempting!
    It's also addictive. I didn't start coloring until just a year ago. I needed my ends trimmed something fierce, and the salon near me was having a special for a cut, color, and style. What the heck, right?

The grays (or silver, mine are shiny like ______mas tree tinsel) do stand out more when there's a definite color line, but that just reminds me it's time for the ends to be trimmed.....and another coloring. :D

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo

I started turning gray at 25.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom