Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I started turning grey when my daughter was born. But my grandmother turned completely white by 30!

All of my grey is in my beard. Had a bit of grey before the chemo/radiation ordeal and lost every hair on my entire body. When the head grew back there was no grey in it.....strange....:dunno:

I am just glad it grew back. Dr. said it was 50/50 yea or nay.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    All of my grey is in my beard. Had a bit of grey before the chemo/radiation ordeal and lost every hair on my entire body. When the head grew back there was no grey in it.....strange....:dunno:

I am just glad it grew back. Dr. said it was 50/50 yea or nay.

So would you suggest this as a remedy to get rid of grey? :):

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Jello loves me, this I know. For the... uh oh.... :wrongdoor:
    Jello loves me yes I know
    Cause Bill Cosby tells me so
    If ban hammers make me stop
    I'll start eating puddin' pops
    If puddin' pops gets me bared
    I'll start mowing Fenways yard
    If I don't do well mowing grass
    Bunnykids will kick my, , ,
    For jello sake, sombody stop me!:runaway:

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend

That's funny!!! :lmfao:

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011

Jello Custard that's Funny! :):

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    From a different thread, where it is off-topic:
    Then do not respond. Save us.
    I got your what ev's
    He's your friend. We get it. If he can't play by the rules, then he shouldn't stick around. Saves the mods the trouble of the ban.

Based on my experience in other forums (some as mod), the ones that announce their exit usually come back.

That is a well-respected member of this forum. But, I know, that is ground upon which you have never tread. So I understand your butt-hurt.
    He may have done many fine things. One thing I have learned is that few people are truly good or truly evil. Like all of us, he is probably somewhere in the middle. But, when it comes to expressing his opinions in the context of the rules, he has issues.

Good for him for all the good he has done, whatever it may be.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

He's your friend. We get it. If he can't play by the rules, then he shouldn't stick around. Saves the mods the trouble of the ban.

Based on my experience in other forums (some as mod), the ones that announce their exit usually come back.

He may have done many fine things. One thing I have learned is that few people are truly good or truly evil. Like all of us, he is probably somewhere in the middle. But, when it comes to expressing his opinions in the context of the rules, he has issues.

Yes a friend. He was not being dramatic just making a point as to the condition we as a society are getting ourselves into. I see it and agree with it. He is also respecting the rules of the forum by taking a vacation from it. He is aware of his inability to stay in those confines. A mental tune up is in order.
    If you see it as a whining dramatic exit so be it. That was not his purpose in this. We are digging a deep hole to hide in. Scary.
    I believe that folks can openly discuss these issues if they install the proper filters and use them. Points can be made and positions can be altered with no screaming and name calling. The use of said filters is nothing new. Use the brain for something beyond a door stop and remain civil. Use common sense and be an adult.

This is not aimed at you per-say but to those who stir up the pile for their own selfish entertainment. I often think there is a sexual aspect involved to be a dedicated "Troll"

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Yes a friend. He was not being dramatic just making a point as to the condition we as a society are getting ourselves into. I see it and agree with it. He is also respecting the rules og the forum by taking a vacation from it. He is aware of his inability to stay in those confines. A mental tune up is in order.
    If you see it as a whining dramatic exit so be it. That was not his purpose in this. We are digging a deep hole to hide in. Scary.
    I believe that folks can openly discuss these issues if they install the proper filters and use them. Points can be made and positions can be altered with no screaming and name calling. The use of said filters is nothing new. Use the brain for something beyond a door stop and remain civil. Use common sense and be an adult.

This is not aimed at you per-say but to those who stir up the pile for their own selfish entertainment. I often think there is a sexual aspect involved to be a dedicated "Troll"

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Look, if I haven't been clear on this - I totally agree. I'm all about it. It looks like, for a long time, the mods were willing to let some people get a pass, but not anymore. People SHOULD be able to discuss disagreements reasonably. It has become clear hear at INGO that those that can't, shouldn't.

:@ya:

:naughty:

I have honestly never thought of that!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Look, if I haven't been clear on this - I totally agree. I'm all about it. It looks like, for a long time, the mods were willing to let some people get a pass, but not anymore. People SHOULD be able to discuss disagreements reasonable. It has become clear hear at INGO that those that can't, shouldn't.

:@ya:

:naughty:

I have honestly never thought of that!

It is the pic I get in my mind of the serious and dedicated troll....dark corner of mom's basement....tighty whities....etc. etc.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom