Not open for further replies.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    What are you talking about? INGO was never down, you must be confused. Just sit down, relax, and take this pill. Everything will be alright.

IGFET

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I don't think it's against the rules to be racist. Not saying I agree with him, because I certainly don't.

I don't believe it's against the rules to BE racist either. But it is (or should be!) against the rules to make racist comments. You can think whatever you want to think about a group of people. Your private thoughts are none of my business. What you post is entirely different.

Disclaimer: the use of the term "you" in my above statement is not meant toward you personally, Rookie. More "everyone in general". It just so happened that is was your quote I responded to

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I don't believe it's against the rules to BE racist either. But it is (or should be!) against the rules to make racist comments. You can think whatever you want to think about a group of people. Your private thoughts are none of my business. What you post is entirely different.

Disclaimer: the use of the term "you" in my above statement is not meant toward you personally, Rookie. More "everyone in general". It just so happened that is was your quote I responded to

And, here I was, getting ready to pm you...

:):

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    IBIFMPAMGOW :)

(In Before I Finish My Pizza And My Glass Of Wine)
    attachment.php

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Yeah, if you want to make racist posts, there are fora for that, just not here. Nevermind how I found that out; I'm an internaut, I've found out all sorts of unsavory things that would probably scar your psyche. And had my good name sullied a few times along the way, as well. Don't ask, you don't want to know.

INDOT

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom