• Harry2110

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Found a few crappie at Patoka yesterday, this was the only of any size:

1797468_10152067898998528_2043791599_n.jpg

I'll be back in the yak in my honey hole after work today.
    Is that little patoka?

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    Im gonna get some worms as soon as i make a few bucks for my combo license. A couple years ago I was sellin night crawlers i was catchin probably wont do that this year though.

npark362

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2014
    Solsberry
    I love to fish and I got to the Goose Ponds in Linton, IN lots of ponds to try out but the cotton mouth snakes are bad around those parts so watch where you are tracking.

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    I am going to get my combo license tomorrow. I normally fish at Cicero but looks like they got some construction going on at my normal spot. Gonna have to head out and find me a good spot.

rdb700

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2014
    Southern IN
    Im ready to try green glo bee moths(waxworms) that I got. I went early last week one night after work but not biting. We'll see later in week when it warms up a bit.

redlined24

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2014
    bloomington
    i fished the spillway at monroe for a few hours on sunday. not a single bite. the water is pretty high right now. i talked to a few other guys who had been there for awhile and they had no luck also. atleast i wasnt the only one ha

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    i fished the spillway at monroe for a few hours on sunday. not a single bite. the water is pretty high right now. i talked to a few other guys who had been there for awhile and they had no luck also. atleast i wasnt the only one ha

Ooh, keep us in the loop on the bite at the spillway. That'd be a good excuse to take a little ride down that way.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    ended up selling my fishing boat to pay some taxes/med bills. But we're a 3 kayak family now.

Loving it so far, but I'll admit I am hunting for a good butt cusion/chair option, lol.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    ended up selling my fishing boat to pay some taxes/med bills. But we're a 3 kayak family now.

Loving it so far, but I'll admit I am hunting for a good butt cusion/chair option, lol.

I've put a lot of fish in the freezer out of a plastic boat and standing on the bank.

Harry2110

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Painter Creek ramp I think it was
    Cool Ive never caught much in the way of crappie out of there, I most fish out of south lick or Osborne.

At least going threw this thread shows that Ive not been doing so bad lately. Last weekend I only caught a few bluegills but I missed 2-3 24-30in carp while using a dry fly for the first time as Im been mostly using streamers or epoxy minnows. I figured it was just me starting out fly fishing but it seems that Im not doing so bad when compared to the whole.

Now I have already scouted the pond for this weekend and the bluegills/bass seem to be either starting or in progress of building their nest I hope to confirm this soon.

Im really hoping the white river and fall creek goes back down so I can wade fish a few spots before the end of the month.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I have an eight year old coming to hang with me for a day or two next week. I need the water temps to come up a bit pretty quick.

Top Bottom