Why I generally don't buy stuff from Facebook gun groups...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Main_Chairborne_2048x2048.jpg

That...is...so...beautiful.

TheEngineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Down South
    Also, last time I checked Indiana didn't have medicinal marijuana either.... but I think I'd fall into the 'corn fed country bumpkin' category so what do I know? :P

"I train MMA and rap"

Sure you do.

Two of my favorite quotes from the whole argument...like, seriously? :lmfao:

I noticed the OP was from Jeff, which is fairly close to me (well work, not home). i'll have to keep an eye out for a MMA fighter that's bustin' rhymes (and caps) while he smokes his "medically legal" weed...shouldn't be too hard to spot :):

xdmdude

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    southport
    I have never had any luck with any of those groups. When I first started on this forum I thought that the 50 posts for the classifieds was kinda dumb. I got over it though and now I see why it's necessary. That RIA post was funny and reminded me of a similar gun I saw on a group recently. I didn't know what it was and was thinking about buying. Did some research and it was a total rip. Glad I did my research on that one.

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    wow. A $550 ria pistol!!! :wow: Some people amaze even me.

That little argument just happened to be on my news feed earlier, I didn't even have to dig for it. Generally I don't even really lurk there because even though it's "Southern Indiana", there are more people from Evansville or places too far for me to really care to drive to, so it serves more as a entertainment group than anything for me. There are certainly some good people in that group and I've seen some people who were able to express themselves clearly without having to resort to insults, even in disagreements... but I like sharing these moments of idiocy with INGO.

Top Bottom