• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend

The story is very light...all around. It seems possible that the suspects entered the vehicle, then took a run at security and the "civilian". This would certainly justify the shot fired were it the case.

Any chance the "Truth" would conveniently omit portions of the truth to support a leftward bent (e.g. those who carry can't be trusted)? I've never read it, but I get the impression that the Bend is generally anti-gun.

/speculationFest

Yeah. It would be good to get the whole story. I admit, I jumped the gun on this one. After the one that just happened in Michigan, I just assumed. I know, I know. Shame on me.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Yeah. It would be good to get the whole story. I admit, I jumped the gun on this one. After the one that just happened in Michigan, I just assumed. I know, I know. Shame on me.

You are most certainly excused, and probably right. I just force myself to be optimistic when the facts aren't clearly damning.

I was recently muzzle-swept at a friendly gathering (made the mistake of revealing my safely-holstered and concealed sidearm) to a friendly... he just had to dig into his pocket and "show me his" :n00b: Nice enough guy, but I found myself briefly questioning the ease with which licenses are granted (carry, driving, any of them ;) ).

After relaxing, I'm still a bitter (and optimistic) clinger who still wants to see fully "Constitutional Carry".

:ingo:

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Oh I dont know, just watch the news just about any day and you will see another police shooting. I am not saying that most of them are not justified, but there are a number that have been in recent news releases that are in no way justified.

You must be one of those mental giants who actually still believe that Michael Brown really did have his hands in the air, begging not to be shot.

Top Bottom