• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    It was better, then you racked it on a baby and coated it with astroglide. Now it smells like poo and you probably can't get enough grip to pull it from a a non-retention holster. :p

For the record, love Phylodogs work, he did my glock and I am so happy with it, I let another guy that stipples check it out and he even said it was impressive work.

Can't remember, did you have a thread on the stippled Glock? If so, drop a URL, if not some pics would be appreciated.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Would be nice to shoot yours vs mine back to back to feel the differences first hand.

-J-

i just noticed that there are a few that I haven't responded to. It's late so I'll get the others later. Indy, we can shoot back to back, front to back, bareback, or two man rotisserie and I guarantee you'll be singing the praises of a VK M&P.

Damien

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Very nice Shield! I am certainly a fan of multi-use tools and being able to scale a fish with your firearm has endless possibilities! However I'm pretty sure my Shield is superior since it didn't come with a manual safety. I know, eat your heart out. ;)

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    How did I miss this?

Manuel safety prevents Manuel from shooting himself. I don't speak Spanish! Hell, I can barely order at Taco Bell, so I wanted to make sure he's safe. I guess you don't care about your fellow human beings. Ass.

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    You could add one more piece of awesome-ness which would be the Pacmeyer tube grip for the shield, which when you have big burly awesome hands such as you makes it even that more comfy, even without the astroglide... Great Writeup VK

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    OK.................................... Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
    VK, I freely acknowledge the overwhelming stench of your awesomeness, however we may be rapidly approaching the critical moment when a professional intervention is called for.
    Please understand that what I'm saying is motivated solely by brotherly love for a fellow INGO'er.
    Far be it from me to judge another's lifestyle, but the self-admitted phenomena of slathering your firearms with astroglide has me deeply concerned that you have drastically, perhaps even terminally, misconstrued the term "deep concealment" as it applies to CCW.
    I realize that you find it difficult to humble yourself, but we all go through periods in our lives when we could do with a little help.
    I suggest you take a liberal dose of purple, (I know it's one of your favorites) and get a good night's sleep. Then get up tomorrow and go buy a Bersa or Highpoint and spend the next month engaged in extended range sessions with, and load development for your purchase.
    Best wishes and Godspeed.:twocents:

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    OK.................................... Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
    VK, I freely acknowledge the overwhelming stench of your awesomeness, however we may be rapidly approaching the critical moment when a professional intervention is called for.
    Please understand that what I'm saying is motivated solely by brotherly love for a fellow INGO'er.
    Far be it from me to judge another's lifestyle, but the self-admitted phenomena of slathering your firearms with astroglide has me deeply concerned that you have drastically, perhaps even terminally, misconstrued the term "deep concealment" as it applies to CCW.
    I realize that you find it difficult to humble yourself, but we all go through periods in our lives when we could do with a little help.
    I suggest you take a liberal dose of purple, (I know it's one of your favorites) and get a good night's sleep. Then get up tomorrow and go buy a Bersa or Highpoint and spend the next month engaged in extended range sessions with, and load development for your purchase.
    Best wishes and Godspeed.:twocents:

Come and take it!

Or,

You can have it when you pry it from my dead cold moist floppy windsock of a....

21e.jpg

Top Bottom