Wilson Combat CQB, where to buy / advice?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Belated Thank You for the offer, my wonderful 6 day work weeks, & church on Sunday's kills my free time, wife takes rest. I do, luckily, drive right by Indoor Range daily, allowing me to feed my addiction.

Did not order directly, ordered from Gunslingers (recommended by another INGOer & then Wilson Combat referred me to same company today). Will send them email. If can't change, not big deal, I'll be dancing in fields of bacon either way!

That's awesome it worked out for you and that you could make a deal with George. He used to be one of my best customers when I worked at the gun store and now he's got himself a nice business, i'm sure he won't let you down.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    i have ran 4k in this one and only cleaned and changed springs......has night sights.....

2d0ayiu.jpg

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    George at Gunslingers sent email saying "Any last minute changes, now is the time, Wilson Combat is ready to produce my CQB". Wow, that was fast. Looking forward to the "Send me that check" email.

DarrenL

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 3, 2014
    East-Central
    Congrats, I have a CQB Compact and a Stealth, and should have my Ultralight Compact Carry in the next month or so. Love them all, you will enjoy it for sure.

Darren

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    The email came today, George has my CQB, check is already in the mailbox. Should be here the day after I leave town for a few days....to meet up with Family for a few days of shooting & reunion fun. He sent some pics, it's perfect!

Will write up range review soon...ish....

Top Bottom