• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    ok I am hurt to the core…I most certainly am not cheap.

ok so maybe I am frugal and research things to the extreme. Still have not made that 1911 purchase. But this one is different it’s for my son. He ships out to October 1 so yeah I am taking every opportunity to spend as much time with him as I can.
    For the most part I have always had good luck with middle of the road stuff not the cheapest nor the most expensive.
    I am kind of partial to Brownells so I think we will try to get most items there If possible.
    Not directed at you my friend. But I see the word far to often in AR builds.
    I need a cheap this or the cheapest that and where is one cheaper than this.
    I truly hate the word in the context of guns hot rods and hookers…:lmfao:
    I get being frugal but life only offers SO much time. Ask me how I know. if you really want something then do what you can to get it. If you don’t that’s wasted time and Just My Humble Opinion.
    Let us know when your son ships out. We will add him to our prayers

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Not directed at you my friend. But I see the word far to often in AR builds.
    I need a cheap this or the cheapest that and where is one cheaper than this.
    I truly hate the word in the context of guns hot rods and hookers…:lmfao:
    I get being frugal but life only offers SO much time. Ask me how I know. if you really want something then do what you can to get it. If you don’t that’s wasted time and Just My Humble Opinion.
    Let us know when your son ships out. We will add him to our prayers
    Oh I am cheap lol. But you are right especially now Money seems to have less value compared to having something that has true value.

He ships out October 1st I am so proud of him, he is very focused knows what he wants and has a plan to get there from here.

Hope things are going as well as they can be in your World.

Top Bottom