Woman caught on tape stealing an 8-year olds' Christmas present!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

qwkdrwmgw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    dustjunky... I think what this woman did is ludicrous. Whether your son was hitting anyone or not (I'm leaning towards the "not" side of the fence on that one) her actions were unjustified. If this happened to one of my daughters I would have brought out the claws too. :boxing: Good for you for standing up for your son.

With that said, I somehow managed to scan through the entire 32 pages of this thread (apparently it's a slow day at work). I know you're wanting Aunt Shelley to learn a lesson from this, but one question continued to haunt my thoughts as I read page after page... what about your son?

Have you sat down with your son and made sure HE has learned from this? Specifically about the consequences of stealing, lying, being sneaky, and being accountable? I'm afraid that from what I've read so far, all he might learn from this is how to exact revenge.

:twocents:
    Jenny

:+1: Very well put

Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    dustjunky... I think what this woman did is ludicrous. Whether your son was hitting anyone or not (I'm leaning towards the "not" side of the fence on that one) her actions were unjustified. If this happened to one of my daughters I would have brought out the claws too. :boxing: Good for you for standing up for your son.

With that said, I somehow managed to scan through the entire 32 pages of this thread (apparently it's a slow day at work). I know you're wanting Aunt Shelley to learn a lesson from this, but one question continued to haunt my thoughts as I read page after page... what about your son?

Have you sat down with your son and made sure HE has learned from this? Specifically about the consequences of stealing, lying, being sneaky, and being accountable? I'm afraid that from what I've read so far, all he might learn from this is how to exact revenge.

:twocents:
    Jenny

Jenny, I'm always gald to hear you insightful input. You have raised a nice faimly and always seem balanced in you replies. Plus I just LOVE seeing you avatar pop up:D

jennybird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    Actually yes. We had a long talk about it before I even posted the video. We talked about right and wrong, doing the right thing even if it means being embarrassed, consequences, and how things can snowball out of control when you don't take responsibility for your actions. He didn't just sit and listen, we actually talked about it, and he asked hypothetical questions and repeated what I said in his own words.

YAY!!! Repped! :rockwoot:

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    I hate to laugh at the expense of your little boy's Christmas but this whole thread has been very entertaining.

Here's to your boy getting his toy back and learning a valuable lesson.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    It was at 4chan.org in the Random board, but the 4chan mods deleted it.

No kidding? I didn't realize there even were mods over there, let alone that they deleted stuff. I'm pretty stunned that something like this would be deleted, especially considering all the other stuff on there. I generally steer clear of that site :puke:.

Last edited:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Wow, them comments are getting good. I especially like the ones about guns are bad anyway! LOLOLOL :lmfao:

CapBuster49

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    With some Freaks
    Husband has called me a few times now trying to be threatening. This ridiculous iPhone has no record function. :xmad: I need to get a voice recorder bad!:n00b:

That just puts the icing on the cake to make you realize you did the right thing. Yes it went a little farther than was intended but you gave her a choice to apologize, or be exposed, and suffer consequences... These are the consequences of her choice.. I myself would probably let it go and just not associate with this person anymore because you definitely made a point.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom