• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pyriel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Carmel
    Even the Tiffany & Co. in the Fashion Mall post guards next to the door when showing jewelry with price tags lower than most of the guns at Don's, really what did he expect especially given the location.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    I bet the whole don's guns thing is a staged deal to get some publicity. And then he says every cop in the county is looking for her!! Whatever.

level0

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    necropost4koxh6.png

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    Even though the thread is old nothing has changed about Dons. It's still a place that should be avoided at all costs.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Just looking at another thread about hunting dinosaurs and this thread pops up, go figure.

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]-- [/FONT][FONT=&quot]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]Ruger MK III, M&P & 1911mechanic [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&quot] –[/FONT] Certified Glock armorer

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    Don's guns, seems like there is at least a fire or a theft a couple times a year, i cant imagine what his insurance costs are!! what a terrible gun store, insane prices, i've never been and never will, everyone i know that has been there has laughed at how bad it is.

dtkw

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2009
    Bloomington
    I went there to shoot a few times before I found Mitchell Outdoorman Club which is much closer. I looked at their inventories from time to time while I was there waiting for them to get the range number. Their prices are usually higher than retails. I have never bought anything from them except one time I brought the wrong ammo for the gun. Then i had to buy a box of 9mm but the ammo prices wasn't too much off. I don't like the staffs on that place, but Don himself was okay when he saw how I shot. He told me I can shoot better than any of his staffs. With all the pictures of his adventures in life, it's hard not to notice him if he actually in the store that day.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    I went there to shoot a few times before I found Mitchell Outdoorman Club which is much closer. I looked at their inventories from time to time while I was there waiting for them to get the range number. Their prices are usually higher than retails. I have never bought anything from them except one time I brought the wrong ammo for the gun. Then i had to buy a box of 9mm but the ammo prices wasn't too much off. I don't like the staffs on that place, but Don himself was okay when he saw how I shot. He told me I can shoot better than any of his staffs. With all the pictures of his adventures in life, it's hard not to notice him if he actually in the store that day.

All your base are belong to us

Top Bottom