• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I haven't been there for years, but at that time, it seemed like everything was like 50% high or above...

I keep hearing about that place but I never been there.
    I would like to know the prices of some common handguns just to compare with other dealers.
    Are we talking like $950 for a Glock, without taxes? :dunno:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    "You can now rent UZI Machine Guns which was a military secret until 1981 when president Regan was shot, and the Secret Service displayed the UZI sub-machine gun. Great Experience."

LOL I found that on Don's website.The Uzi from the 50's was a military secret until 1981!

I was looking for prices and of course they dont have them online and dont give them over the phone.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Reverse psycology at work here folks, she knew if she took the $1000 pistol, she could put on a blonde wig, bring it back and get offered $50 for it because the salesman says it aint worth much used, then she gets the $50 she really needed to buy whatever. Her boy friend(s) have seen the news and are in hiding until her period is over.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    "You can now rent UZI Machine Guns which was a military secret until 1981 when president Regan was shot, and the Secret Service displayed the UZI sub-machine gun. Great Experience."

LOL I found that on Don's website.The Uzi from the 50's was a military secret until 1981!

I was looking for prices and of course they dont have them online and dont give them over the phone.
    Don doesn't want you to faint at home, he rather you faint at his store, so while you're out on the ground he can take your wallet:laugh:

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    gah. watched the video, got about 2/3 of the way through and Don laughed... :facepalm:

He laughed because;

A: He's insured?

B: The Bursa was a range rental and it had a busted firing pin?

C: The woman is a paid informant for the Indy BATFE office and he knew this was a set up.

D: He just got his ugly mug in the news again (more free advertising)

E: He really doesn't want to make any money

F: He just hiked the prices on all of his guns by 15% to make up for the $150.00 loss.

G: All of the above

Bigc177

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    Westside of Indy
    My best shooting buddy and I went there for a good laugh a couple months ago. What was funny is they had the exact Ruger SR9 on display that I carry, and they wanted $850 for it, or $975 w/ a laser! It took all I had to not ROTFLMAO:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ronald

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2011
    She could've just turned on her cell phone to jam their surveillance since that's clearly marked on the door :n00b:

g+16

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    could have been worce, someone could have something stupid like shoot her as she was leaving the shop;), have not been in one of don's shops in 20 yrs, and try to stear everyone away from him:yesway:

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Even if Don's is a terrible store, the woman still openly stole a firearm. Do you think she stole it to hunt food for dinner? Her, the handgun and probably her boyfriend need to be found before they kill some store clerk, or other decent, honest person just trying to legally make a living.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Even if Don's is a terrible store, the woman still openly stole a firearm. Do you think she stole it to hunt food for dinner? Her, the handgun and probably her boyfriend need to be found before they kill some store clerk, or other decent, honest person just trying to legally make a living.

:+1: Either to her boyfriend or for $20 worth of crack or meth.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    He's been stealing from the public since his Union days so I guess someone finally stole from him. I am really amazed he's still in business with his high prices and numerous BATFE violations. :scratch:

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    What are the real prices he has there, lets say for simple Glock?

A while back I was in Southern Indiana and purchased a High Point 995 (9mm) with laser for $225. When we got back to the area, my wife and I wanted to shoot it and Don's was the only indoor range we knew of at the time.

We went in there and saw the exact same gun hanging on the wall--sans laser--for $399. (Keep in mind that this is the first time/last time we ever crossed the threshold of Don's Guns.) When I asked the guy why the price was so much higher than what I paid, it drew some attention--first time I had actually saw sheeple in a gun shop I guess.

Anyway, let's say his response was less than courteous.

Top Bottom