• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CitiusFortius

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    NWI
    I'm all for pranks, but I could very easily see myself drawing on this guy. If his mask covered his eyes and he kept charging - maybe shooting him. How do you guys and gals think that would play out in court?

[video=youtube_share;8xSNiPx791A]http://youtu.be/8xSNiPx791A[/video]

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Someone who, based on the knowledge that you reasonably believe at the time, just killed someone and is now advancing toward you aggressively? Seems pretty reasonable to me, and "reasonable" is the standard for the use of force, deadly or otherwise.

You aren't judged by information available after the fact. You have no way of knowing its a prank until after the fact, and is thus irrelevant for determining if the shoot is reasonable or not. Legally, I mean, in the court of public opinion you'll be scrutinized with 20/20 hindsight, but not by the police and by the court system.

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    You'd have to have no brain to do that in the US. It's only a matter of time before we see headlines stating something along the lines of "Viral prank gone wrong" with the amount of youtube channels solely dedicated to pranks like these.

CitiusFortius

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    NWI
    You aren't judged by information available after the fact. You have no way of knowing its a prank until after the fact, and is thus irrelevant for determining if the shoot is reasonable or not. Legally, I mean, in the court of public opinion you'll be scrutinized with 20/20 hindsight, but not by the police and by the court system.

Kind of what I was thinking. Though it seems "funny" - the people running away were not laughing - therefore to be in the moment must have been terrifying

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    I don't care for clowns anyway. If I were to see that happen and said clown was advancing on me? Easy decision.

JB357Mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    Yea!
    Wow!

How he hasn't been shot already is surprising.

If he pulls that on someone with a gun he's probably
    going to be shot, that's what I would have done.

What a idiot!

Also what if somebody has a heart attack over this?

Jimmy

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'd like to think that I'd draw and take a low-ready stance and not immediately go for the double tap. I mean, the one where he's spreading a liquid around the guy's car, he has the sense to take a pause for the cause and not continue without seeing how the guy's gonna properly react. I'd like to think that someone drawing down on the prankster clown will elicit an appropriately capitulatory response from the clown as to insure against the double tap.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Its in a foreign country so the "victim" of the prank are much less likely to be carrying. They could not do that same prank here. Hell, at the very least, they get sued for causing "emotional distress".

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    If I just seen him smash a guys head then come after me with the hammer, it probably wouldn't end well for bozo.:twocents:

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    I've seen several of these 'pranks' on YouTube. 'Pranks' like these are stupid, at BEST. What, are you 10?

I carry a gun. It's not a 'joke' one.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    That's what I thought too. :draw:

Yep. I couldn't tell what he grabbed out of the car, but I'm guessing taser. Dollars to doughnuts he's doing this in a relatively gun-free state.

I'm guessing there would only be a few takes of this crap in the Hoosier state before there were real clown brains on the ground.

Top Bottom