• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hueycrew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Cabot
    Hey Coach. Did I read this right? Saturday April 19 with first shot at 1100 EST? I might be able to make this. I thought the matches were on Sundays.

-joe

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Hey Coach. Did I read this right? Saturday April 19 with first shot at 1100 EST? I might be able to make this. I thought the matches were on Sundays.

-joe

The April match is going to be on Saturday. Not wanting to shoot on Easter, and especially when Easter falls on Hitler's birthday. I hope you can make it.

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    The April match is going to be on Saturday. Not wanting to shoot on Easter, and especially when Easter falls on Hitler's birthday. I hope you can make it.

No one own a calendar anymore or is everyone just a filthy heathen

Here
    April-2014-Calendar.png

Hey, don't forget to do your taxes too, but that has no bearing on the match

Friction

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2014
    Terre Haute
    If the RO's are good with it and anyone else is interested I have 2 GOPro's that I can control remotely and mount at various locations down range to capture footage. The cameras can be surface mounted or on tripods. The scorekeeper, or anyone else, can get both cameras recording with the press of a button on a small key chain remote. I won't promise a timeline but I can cut the footage after the event and make it available online.

The setup would travel from stage to state with my squad but it could be a good source of video for the new RCC website that Brian is working on.

If you (RO's / stage designers) are OK with it just think about a good location for cameras the stage plan and let me know so I'll get everything charged up and ops-tested before the match. We can always figure out placement the day of as well.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    If the RO's are good with it and anyone else is interested I have 2 GOPro's that I can control remotely and mount at various locations down range to capture footage. The cameras can be surface mounted or on tripods. The scorekeeper, or anyone else, can get both cameras recording with the press of a button on a small key chain remote. I won't promise a timeline but I can cut the footage after the event and make it available online.

The setup would travel from stage to state with my squad but it could be a good source of video for the new RCC website that Brian is working on.

If you (RO's / stage designers) are OK with it just think about a good location for cameras the stage plan and let me know so I'll get everything charged up and ops-tested before the match. We can always figure out placement the day of as well.

That's a great idea! You should also get permission from the participants before you capture their images as well.

Friction

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2014
    Terre Haute
    That's a great idea! You should also get permission from the participants before you capture their images as well.

I wouldn't record other people at random. In our squad last weekend nearly everyone was recording so it would have made sense. If people want video then its as easy as pressing one button, if not then it won't happen.

Top Bottom