• ...and so much more!
  • CAMO66

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Effingham, IL.
    Cold blah blah, Windy blah blah.
    Had fun and gun went bang. What more can you ask for.
    Hopefully I can make next month match as Apr. we're getting pretty busy and working alot of Sat.

Scott

wkpjci

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2013
    Morgan county
    Fun match, good time was nice to be voluntold to try RO-ing. Good experience, will be better when it comes second nature like the rest of guys. Thanks to coach for the pointers. And the riley guys for setting this match up.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Cold blah blah, Windy blah blah.
    Had fun and gun went bang. What more can you ask for.
    Hopefully I can make next month match as Apr. we're getting pretty busy and working alot of Sat.

Scott

Thanks for the help and the good attitude.
    You look sick already for April.

praff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    great time and I will be honest and say it was a little colder than I would have liked it. Also wanna point out that you guys are really slipping cuz you actually let a fat crippled guy like me have high hit factor of the day for a stage (I know....cheating because there were no mag changes). This is a first and it probably wont happen again for a long time, so I get to gloat a little:rockwoot:

smith52

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Kosciusko County
    Fun match, good time was nice to be voluntold to try RO-ing. Good experience, will be better when it comes second nature like the rest of guys. Thanks to coach for the pointers. And the riley guys for setting this match up.
    You did a fine job of ROing, just takes doing it to get comfortable with it.

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    was nice to be voluntold to try RO-ing. Good experience, will be better when it comes second nature like the rest of guys.

If I could offer one small piece of constructive critism.... Use your "outdoor voice!" There's gunfire nearby, and we're all wearing earpro. I struggled to hear you calling out scores (when I was doing the clipboard) and could barely hear your range commands. Even when I have electronic earpro on, I usually turn it off when it's my turn to shoot... :)

-rvb

wkpjci

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2013
    Morgan county
    If I could offer one small piece of constructive critism.... Use your "outdoor voice!" There's gunfire nearby, and we're all wearing earpro. I struggled to hear you calling out scores (when I was doing the clipboard) and could barely hear your range commands. Even when I have electronic earpro on, I usually turn it off when it's my turn to shoot... :)

-rvb
    Criticism, in any fashion is appreciated. However those terms "out door, indoor voice " are a peev of mine. So... hey dumbass speak up! Is probably better. Besides I am no way politically correct. Either way, noted. Thank you

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    I had a good time. It wasn't that cold. If I could have done everything about twice as fast it would have been better. I'll be back next month to try again.

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    I would have been much happier if I wouldn't have tested ammo at a match.The test didn't go well.
    As a reminder,make sure that your score sheets have a time recorded, if I was a person that gave much of a crap about scores, I would be really upset right now.
    For the first live fire session since November,it wasn't all bad. I'll take the weather yesterday over 85 and humid anytime.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I would have been much happier if I wouldn't have tested ammo at a match.The test didn't go well.
    As a reminder,make sure that your score sheets have a time recorded, if I was a person that gave much of a crap about scores, I would be really upset right now.
    For the first live fire session since November,it wasn't all bad. I'll take the weather yesterday over 85 and humid anytime.

I have to laugh at myself when that happens to me. It was exceptionally funny when I let it happen to me the same day I lectured everyone during the shooters' meeting about how important it was to check your scoresheet yourself because it's the shooter's responsibility to verify that their scoresheet is correct.

​rhino out!

CB45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I had a good time. It wasn't that cold. If I could have done everything about twice as fast it would have been better. I'll be back next month to try again.

Jackson,

I'm glad to see you gave USPSA a try. I welcome you to attend the CPPL practice session at ACC this Saturday. Its a good way to practice USPSA field.courses.

I hope to see you around more USPSA matches.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Jackson,

I'm glad to see you gave USPSA a try. I welcome you to attend the CPPL practice session at ACC this Saturday. Its a good way to practice USPSA field.courses.

I hope to see you around more USPSA matches.

I'm glad he was there too (but it wasn't his first match)!

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    I'm glad he was there too (but it wasn't his first match)!

It was my 3rd this year. 5th overall. I had been to two a few years ago, before I met CB45. I didn't feel overly welcomed at one of the first two I attended and I wasn't too interested in winning. So I didn't give it much thought for awhile there. With the help of INGO, I've now realized that, if one is not a ranked and well-classified USPSA shooter, he/she probably doesn't really know how to shoot. So I'm going to see about correcting that deficiency. :-)

Last edited:
    Top Bottom