• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tatic05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    I'm not a big gamer anymore, but I've had both xboxes and have been 100% behind them instead of the playstations. After seeing what they are doing, there is no way in hell I'm getting one ever. Looks like my console days are over.

I'd like to be a fly on the wall in the R&D room after Sony dropped the bomb on them.

419140_577679832282281_1849932062_n.jpg

If PS had a better controller I'd think about getting one, but the xbox controller is just sooooooo much better.

Really...the PS I feel is better than the xbox. It feels less clunky to me and fits my hands better.

I have had all the PS's and Xbox's and use to play nothing bu PS, then the 360 came out and I drank that kool-aid, but if I do get a new console it would have to be the PS4. All that other crap with the One kinda ruins it for me. It has cool features that I could really use but I just cant get past not being able to borrow games or sell and trade. Plus its another $100 I can have for ammo.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    I like the X-box for first FPS games .... but PS is looking like the way i will go. 100 bucks cheaper without the BS from microsoft. I wont even mind paying the 60 bucks a year to use the PS. I just hope they dont get hacked and go down for another month+ .... But at this point i will still be waiting a solid 4 months after they both come out to see what happens

cagilber

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    What it seems like is Microsoft by limiting the trading of discs is making a hard push to eliminate the existence of games released on discs all together. It's been announced that all games on Xbox One will be available for download and disc purchase on the same day.

I would be all for getting rid of the disc purchases since I never sell back or trade/share games. It also explains why Microsoft is changing Xbox Live so you only need 1 Gold subscription for all accounts on the Xbox One....so you can share the game.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    I would be all for getting rid of the disc purchases since I never sell back or trade/share games. It also explains why Microsoft is changing Xbox Live so you only need 1 Gold subscription for all accounts on the Xbox One....so you can share the game.

The only reason i buy some games is because i've traded in enough old discs to be able to buy a new one. Without being able to trade in old games, im supposed to either save the old game(s) forever or throw them away? I dont like the idea of downloading games onto my x-box, i only use discs unless its a download only (like State of Decay)

$mooth

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Texas
    I would be all for getting rid of the disc purchases since I never sell back or trade/share games.

I believe the xbone doesn't let you upgrade the HDD though. So if you fill it up, you're going to have to start deleting games. This may not matter for some, but others like to have a rotating pool

varadatt

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2013
    Castleton
    What it seems like is Microsoft by limiting the trading of discs is making a hard push to eliminate the existence of games released on discs all together. It's been announced that all games on Xbox One will be available for download and disc purchase on the same day.

If they make all games download only there will be no competition for sales. No competition means prices will not drop and will eventually go up. With the way it is now a game that has been out a week will be $20 less due to various sales. I rarely buy day one just for this fact.
    You would think a digital game would be cheaper due to no manufacturing or shipping costs, but they are the same as a disc based game.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    If they make all games download only there will be no competition for sales. No competition means prices will not drop and will eventually go up. With the way it is now a game that has been out a week will be $20 less due to various sales. I rarely buy day one just for this fact.
    You would think a digital game would be cheaper due to no manufacturing or shipping costs, but they are the same as a disc based game.

Oh course, making them download only will make more profits for them.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    If anyone has an operating 360 they want to give away to a needy father-of-two-young-kids... let me know... :whistle:

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I've yet to see a reason i should buy an Xbox instead of a PS this time around
    The only thing that could really lean us into an Xbox One would be a few specific games. My oldest is a Halo addict and it may well end up an Xbox exclusive next go around. Developers don't seem to do as much for PS as Xbox. Hopefully, they'll have Halo for the 360 and it won't be an issue.

tatic05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    The only thing that could really lean us into an Xbox One would be a few specific games. My oldest is a Halo addict and it may well end up an Xbox exclusive next go around. Developers don't seem to do as much for PS as Xbox. Hopefully, they'll have Halo for the 360 and it won't be an issue.

I actually think they do. Uncharted series, Metal Gear series, God of War series, Gran Turismo and many more.

dans4420

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2012
    Northwest Indiana
    I actually think they do. Uncharted series, Metal Gear series, God of War series, Gran Turismo and many more.

For me this is it i play some halo so i choose xbox i dont care about used game bs or sharing games or has to be on the net.

For me i buy 5 games a year play them online a small amount of the time and have the internet, so none of this effects me.:rockwoot:

If you are a metal gear solid fan go with the ps4 its really that simple.:twocents:

Top Bottom